Update on Trimac.

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by ethos, Jun 14, 2016.

1. nmbeagle30

nmbeagle30 Bobtail Member

Aug 2, 2015
    Ok. I over guessed on the cost. My actual out of pocket per week is 145 (family covered)for health,dental, vision, supplemental life(70,000), and spouse covered life(40,000) they also give you 40,000 life insurance at no cost. I don't really think the insurance costs are that far off anyone else, just the deductible . Lots of companies are free if you are only covering the driver.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Oaker

Oaker Medium Load Member

May 29, 2013
    SW Ohio
    Glad to hear it Ethos.

The elite team with the long runs is a good ticket. After SNBL I looked at Trimac and Superior Bulk, ultimately choosing SBL do to Cincinnati locale. If I averaged my runs they'd be close to a grand. Out of my terminal we reach southwest and northwest which helps.

The folks here at Superior are solid... makes all the difference.

Henley and ethos Thank this.
  4. I'm not a robot

I'm not a robot Light Load Member

Jul 29, 2015
    Charleston, SC
    Hey ethos, what's the requirements to join the elite fleet? I'm 21 years old and working with CTL atm. What you posted about about them seems like a very attractive company to go to once I get experience.

5. rodman71

rodman71 Light Load Member

May 4, 2014
    Anybody know what schedules local guys run and how they get paid?

6. slim shady

slim shady Road Train Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Chicago, Il.

I know in the Lancing,Il. Terminal local drivers are paid a flat rate.
    Not sure if all terminals pay the same

7. truck_n_vacation

truck_n_vacation Light Load Member

Oct 31, 2015
    I actually been considering buying a truck to work for the elite team out of Pasadena TX area.
    Just not sure if I want to sink the money into a truck. Hard decision for sure.

8. Bootlegger99

Bootlegger99 Bobtail Member

May 7, 2016
    What's the changes of getting a job at Trimac for a 54 year old with 3+ million accident free miles and the last 3 pulling a foodgrade tanker with a 0 CSA score and no tickets on my record wanting to pull otr out of Houston, Texas I didn't see any openings for otr out of Houston. Any information would be appreciated. Or who I need to talk to out of the office there.

9. ethos

ethos Road Train Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Houston
    Doubt you will have any trouble at all. Just fill the app out and then call recruiting.

10. Bootlegger99

Bootlegger99 Bobtail Member

May 7, 2016
    OK thank you I not sure I can stay away from home that long been doing it for years now I pretty much make my own schedule with the company I'm with just would like to make more money.. getting up in years do I want to change directions something to think about. Thanks for your thoughts

11. ethos

ethos Road Train Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Houston
    Only the Elite Team has the two week requirement. Every other job is all situational.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.