US Express Lease-Purchase; Anyone?

Discussion in 'US Xpress' started by BFHjr, Nov 19, 2009.

1. harlycharly55

harlycharly55 Medium Load Member

May 5, 2014
    Houston, TX
    Sounds like you are doing very well, I am getting started on my CDL training soon, I was planning on starting with usexpress as a team driver to get experience and save up for getting my own truck some day. Was also going the route you have with the LLC, this is the best way. I will let you know how I progress and would like to get more info later. keep it up!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. cstefan

cstefan Bobtail Member

Oct 21, 2012
    Thank you for the valuable information and break down easy explanation ... I'll call UXS and follow . thx

4. shamatae diaz

shamatae diaz Bobtail Member

Oct 1, 2015
    Hello would like some pointers on leasing from us xpress

5. WX4JCW

WX4JCW Light Load Member

Nov 20, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    The old way USX did the lease was good, but i have been hearing horror stories from friends of mine that the new way they do it seriously sucks, make sure you really go over the truck you lease with a fine tooth comb including pulling the oil pan and differentials, if something breaks after you sign the paperwork those repairs could well be on you

6. Poysyn

Poysyn Bobtail Member

Nov 25, 2015
    Don't do it. My husband is leasing an L truck from USX right now and we're desperately trying to find a way out. Someone to buy out the lease or something. He got barely 1200 miles this week and its 2 weeks before Christmas, we have 5 kids. I haven't bought any Christmas presents because we're barely affording our utilities and mortgage.
    He can't get a hold of the person whose in charge of the leases to find out how much he owes. No one will let him get a direct line.
    He's been with USX for almost 4 years and this past year has been crap. He's barely making $1000 a month. All the drivers he's talked to, its the same thing. No miles. And the people at the company don't care because no matter what, they get a deposit on payday. Meanwhile, we have to sit and explain to our kids why I can't afford to sign them up for basketball and desperately try to find something, ANYTHING to put under the tree for them.
    DON'T SIGN A LEASE WITH USX!!
    Everyone that my husband has talked to that has a new lease has said that they don't see paychecks at all. So, my advice, stay away from USX.

bigbyrc Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.