US Xpress a danger for females

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by tq2bstr8, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Dryver

Dryver Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Holy cow, people still think this way? Is Oakland Co, Mi stuck in the 50's?

Virdis Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. tucker

tucker Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2008
    IN
    How will the robot unlock the door?

sdpetheram, Grijon and JoeyJunk Thank this.
  4. Dryver

Dryver Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I have seen more break-ins from breaking the small door window down by the floor and reaching up to unlock. Not trying to scare, just be aware, not just women either. If some meth head wants $50 they look for the easy way.

5. 2duisperyear

2duisperyear Light Load Member

Nov 6, 2015
    Okland Co , Mi
    In Oakland co
    We are tired peope getting hired into a company with existing policies. Than wanting everything to change all of sudden cause they don't like it... Her playing female card is same as playing the race card. They wanted to be treated equal on one hand and shown preferential treatment on the other.

6. Toomanybikes

Toomanybikes Road Train Member

Apr 8, 2009
    I have done the exact same thing with a 2013 Cascadia . Hate to admit I locked myself out but it was a new truck. A random driver with a bunch of keys heard my plight and offered her ring of keys. None were from a Cascadia but I got another random Freightliner one to work. She was not from the same company and had not driven in years so there were no 'Cascadia keys' . There are only so many key combinations out there.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
  7. 2duisperyear

2duisperyear Light Load Member

Nov 6, 2015
    Okland Co , Mi
    Quiet you! Go get me cookies!

Dryver Thanks this.
  8. ttyson

ttyson Medium Load Member

Jul 25, 2015
    So you've done this before ? I would see a female a truck driver and think "ewwwwee" cant touch this !

2duisperyear and TheDudeAbides Thank this.
  9. 12 ga

12 ga THE VIEW FROM MY OFFICE

Oct 21, 2013
    Central Michigan
    Drive a KW, can't lock yourself out. If you hit power door lock, get out and close the door it is unlocked by closing it. You must use the key to lock and unlock unless you have the key less entry fob.

10. Toomanybikes

Toomanybikes Road Train Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Yup, I like that. Volvo is the same way.

11. flood

flood Road Train Member

Dec 25, 2010
    o
    lie # 1 they have 15 different keys for freightliner, 10 for peterbilt, and 10 for prostars
    lie #2 the company doesn't do this.... a lot of DRIVERS will get a extra key and hide it
    you had to use the sex card to try and make your point...?
    gee just like every other fleet truck on the road..... if you worked for them you would know they DON'T use qualcom.. and by the way the only one that needs to be unplugged is the POWER cord
    one would think if you worked for them you would know how to SPELL the name.... are you talking about US Xpress or US Express because they are not the same company

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.