Usefull tmc info for all

Discussion in 'TMC' started by milskired, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Ignatius

Ignatius Light Load Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Tanasi
    Neither have I. Not in the 2+yrs I spent w/TMC, did I EVER see a female TMC driver, (met a couple of lady-flatbedders from other outfits tho).

This is NOT to say they don't hire ladies; just that I never SAW one. I did hear rumors that they had 2 employed.

TMC may STILL have issues "over certain people they wouldn't hire".

Choosy mothers, choose JIF.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Sabre4x4

Sabre4x4 Light Load Member

Feb 20, 2008
    Lincoln, NE
    TMC does hire female drivers you just have to go through orientation just like everyone else. Ive met 2 female drivers that drive for TMC over the last 2 1/2 years ive been driving.

4. cplmac2

cplmac2 Heavy Load Member

Nov 10, 2008
    Watford City, ND
    Approved inverters at a rather reasonable price installed and transferred? Wow, never thought I would hear this coming from TMC. Good stuff, that really is a big step forward in driver quality of living. Nice job TMC.

5. FirNaTine

FirNaTine Light Load Member

Nov 12, 2008
    South Jersey
    Yeah with the EZ pass back and now this, makes me think more and more of giving it another shot with TMC. If they'd have me back that is. I feel I left on good terms but was only there for five months or so. Just not sure if I'd have to do the full two week course or the one week. I been driving since but not tractor trailers and it been a year and half since I left.

6. milskired

milskired Road Train Member

Jul 20, 2007
    Plainfield, IL
    I can say I have been in my own truck now for 2 weeks and I am loving this company. Hometime every week!!! Even though its becoming colder out and the slow time is said to of started a couple weeks ago I am still very busy. Time to stay out for the next 4 weeks and see what money I can make before Christmas.

7. miz860

miz860 Medium Load Member

Aug 23, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    Take some pics of the truck Milskired.

8. milskired

Jul 20, 2007
    Plainfield, IL
    Ok. I will for sure. Let me get her washed again and finish polishing some stuff up on it. Its been raining here all day so I will be trying to get it in for a wash Monday or tuesday and I will get it all nice a pretty looking.

9. miz860

Aug 23, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    Ok bro. What did they pit u on? A 379, 387, or a 388 and what year if u don't mind me asking. Just curious to what I will be driving in a week.

10. milskired

Jul 20, 2007
    Plainfield, IL
    I honestly never even looked at the year. My guess is a 05 and its a 379. 549K miles when I got into it.

11. miz860

Aug 23, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    Ahh short nose great. I hope I get a 379 too but it don't matter.550k miles wow when they gonna retire it?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.