Usefull tmc info for all

Discussion in 'TMC' started by milskired, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Ignatius

Ignatius Light Load Member

Thanks Received:
    Neither have I. Not in the 2+yrs I spent w/TMC, did I EVER see a female TMC driver, (met a couple of lady-flatbedders from other outfits tho).

This is NOT to say they don't hire ladies; just that I never SAW one. I did hear rumors that they had 2 employed.

TMC may STILL have issues "over certain people they wouldn't hire".

Choosy mothers, choose JIF.

2. Sabre4x4

Sabre4x4 Light Load Member

Thanks Received:
    TMC does hire female drivers you just have to go through orientation just like everyone else. Ive met 2 female drivers that drive for TMC over the last 2 1/2 years ive been driving.

3. cplmac2

cplmac2 Heavy Load Member

Thanks Received:
    Approved inverters at a rather reasonable price installed and transferred? Wow, never thought I would hear this coming from TMC. Good stuff, that really is a big step forward in driver quality of living. Nice job TMC.

4. FirNaTine

FirNaTine Light Load Member

Thanks Received:
    Yeah with the EZ pass back and now this, makes me think more and more of giving it another shot with TMC. If they'd have me back that is. I feel I left on good terms but was only there for five months or so. Just not sure if I'd have to do the full two week course or the one week. I been driving since but not tractor trailers and it been a year and half since I left.

5. milskired

milskired Road Train Member

Thanks Received:
    I can say I have been in my own truck now for 2 weeks and I am loving this company. Hometime every week!!! Even though its becoming colder out and the slow time is said to of started a couple weeks ago I am still very busy. Time to stay out for the next 4 weeks and see what money I can make before Christmas.

6. miz860

miz860 Medium Load Member

Thanks Received:
    Take some pics of the truck Milskired.

7. milskired

Thanks Received:
    Ok. I will for sure. Let me get her washed again and finish polishing some stuff up on it. Its been raining here all day so I will be trying to get it in for a wash Monday or tuesday and I will get it all nice a pretty looking.

8. miz860

Thanks Received:
    Ok bro. What did they pit u on? A 379, 387, or a 388 and what year if u don't mind me asking. Just curious to what I will be driving in a week.

9. milskired

Thanks Received:
    I honestly never even looked at the year. My guess is a 05 and its a 379. 549K miles when I got into it.

10. miz860

Thanks Received:
    Ahh short nose great. I hope I get a 379 too but it don't matter.550k miles wow when they gonna retire it?