USXpress home daily Kroger DC Delaware Ohio

Discussion in 'US Xpress' started by SHOJim, Sep 24, 2015.

1. TruckerVinny

TruckerVinny Medium Load Member

Dec 10, 2015
    Ohio
    In talks with a USX recruiter for this account. Any updates? I am looking at the Delaware, OH position. Thanks!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. G13Tomcat

G13Tomcat Road Train Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Ohio
    Man, if I look thru my dial-list, I can give you her name. It sounded SWEET to me.....they tried to get me in. Really sounded great...just can't give up the tanks atm... and the OD FB's on the off weeks. Seriously; I'm like 45 miles away from there and they dangled a carrot for awhile, dunno how they found me. Sounds really good, tho. Leme know if you want me to hunt for the emails or calls I got; it DID seem great. I'd follow up. PM for any additional info. WISH YOU WELL with this~!

4. TruckerVinny

Dec 10, 2015
    Ohio
    Thanks for the offer. I'm leaning another way at the moment for a little more road time. The recruiter I spoke with was supposed to send an email but I didn't receive it. I'm thinking of the future and another carrier that has a better reputation and more options down the road is a better fit. Tough call on this one.

G13Tomcat Thanks this.
  5. TruckerVinny

Dec 10, 2015
    Ohio
    @G13Tomcat - Do you think this dedicated run be counted as OTR in a year or so?

6. G13Tomcat

Jun 7, 2011
    Ohio
    wow, @TruckerVinny ... it's iffy.. maybe @Chinatown or @rachi could chime in; but why would you NEED it to be "OTR" per se, if your resume shows you got a Dedicated.. that's a step-up in itself, methinks. AND/OR... IF you are "available" to go over and out and about . . . into the realms of the country.... that could count. Answering question . . . i do think it would count substantially.

7. G13Tomcat

Jun 7, 2011
    Ohio
    ps: >>> Express..in Delaware and etc... my "familia" works there... is hiring. they are losing people left and right, but hava a small fleet. I sub for them when I can. Are you kinda close????

8. TruckerVinny

Dec 10, 2015
    Ohio
    Yeah, I'm on the other side of Sunbury. Express is that US Xpress? Is etc another company?

9. G13Tomcat

Jun 7, 2011
    Ohio
    ^^^ Yes, US Express; sorry to be elusive, not trying. the "etc" is the fact that they have other locations.

ps: ALSO, another small company hires out of Mt. Vernon and is currently hiring. (That's my wife's relatives indirectly is why I can't work there.) They haul corrugated all over Ohio. They ASK for 1-2 years exp, but . . . like all, they bend. PM me for more details!
    Good luck, driver~!
    Italiano, yes? Wife is, too!

10. Cranky Yankee

Cranky Yankee Cranky old ######

Jan 31, 2012
    Green Bay Wi
    US Express has ads on Craigslist all over the midwest for this job
    and has for at least a year
    with relocation bonuses
    but they are still advertising
    inquiring minds want to know

11. SHOJim

SHOJim Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2011
    Columbus, Ohio
    Capisci?

G13Tomcat Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.