Virginia driver looking (Veteran)

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by BigD09, Jan 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigD09

BigD09 Light Load Member

Mar 4, 2013
    hello,

I'm 27 years old (USAF Vet) and have obtained my CDL since March 2013. I have experience with dry van and reefer. I am looking to drive for a small company or team with someone. If you're a big company please don't message me. I am looking to start driving asap and don't want to fly to some orientation.

Thanks

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Clayton Wyatt

Clayton Wyatt Bobtail Member

Feb 5, 2016
    Hello, my name is Clayton Wyatt, and my company is Bear River Transport. We are a small, family-owned operation headquartered in Arkansas. We currently have a position open for an OTR driver. If you are interested, please shoot me an email: wyatt@bearrivertransport.com
    Thanks!

milliken350 Thanks this.
  4. BigD09

BigD09 Light Load Member

Mar 4, 2013
    I tried emailing you, but it said it didn't go through. Mine is dsh2832@gmail.com

5. MidWest_MacDaddy

MidWest_MacDaddy Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    South Carolina
    If you are in Virginia, check out Abilene out of Richmond. I came to them last August as my "starter company" but like what I saw and plan on sticking around for some time.

Drop me a PM here and I would love to tell you more about them.

Stay Safe,
    MD

6. milliken350

milliken350 Light Load Member

Feb 14, 2011
    Billings, MT
    Clayton, I am interested. I live in texas. Would you be willing to talk? my email is milliken 350@hotmail.com. it quoted the wrong response.. I'm sorry

7. Coolkenny

Coolkenny Bobtail Member

Feb 18, 2016
    Did you find someone. I'm looking for someone to run team with me. We can split nights. I'm owner op with dry van. But am buying a reefer right now to run tram. Kenny. Housdunn@aol.com

8. Cassie Younker

Cassie Younker Bobtail Member

Mar 3, 2016
    Cavalier Transportation is a small company located in Ohio looking to add a few reefer drivers. If you'd like more info, feel free to contact me.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.