walmart a good company

Discussion in 'Wal-Mart' started by hkbravo34, Oct 23, 2007.

1. 8324147074a

8324147074a Bobtail Member

Jun 7, 2010
    maricopa az
    They also have the snitch progam,for instance if you see your co worker not using a three point stance when rolling up his dolleys you are to write him up.My buddy drives for walmart out of buckeye az and I know this for a fact..!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Data_man

Data_man Light Load Member

May 29, 2008
    Southern IN
    Your so called buddy lied to you.

4. 8324147074a

Jun 7, 2010
    maricopa az
    Besides that who would want to work with drivers who can't or not allowed to talk on the CB .And not to mention most think they are above
    giving courtesy lights to come back over or maybe they're not allowed to
    do that either.

Slow trucks stay right..!!

5. Data_man

May 29, 2008
    Southern IN
    I will not speak for my fellow drivers, I don't have my CB on channel 19 mainly because of drivers of your caliber that talk trash like your doing now.

I flash my lights to all safe and professional drivers, now if your one of the idiots that fails to use your signals, half-way over in my lane before turning on a signal, moves back over with in a truck length or moves over into the safe distance that I'm following to the vehicle in front of me, your right I don't flash you because you should not be driving a truck to start with and your actions proves it.

I keep in the right lane at all times except when passing a slower vehicle and in heavy traffic where there are more then two lanes. Any driver that speeds and tailgates in heavy traffic, again, should not be driving a large vehicle of any kind. You must be a rookie driver.

DIESEL DOG Thanks this.
  6. 8324147074a

Jun 7, 2010
    maricopa az
    I've always enjoyed listening to drivers who think this is a suit and tie job.
    Wal-mart drivers are the perfect example.Only Wal-Mart drivers do it the right way and everybody else is sub-par.Now Wal-Mart has come up with the grand idea of letting their drivers make commercials talking about how they can take shorter routes to save fuel so they can save me money as if their the first transportation outfit to come up with this idea;Please.!
    Maybe one day when I grow up I too can be a Wal-Mart driver but that will be a while as I see the average age of a Wal-Mart driver is about 65.
    I'm 49 now with 23 years exp. Guess I got a ways to go before I can graduate with my masters degree in Wal-Mart Truck driving.

7. Data_man

May 29, 2008
    Southern IN
    Why could it not be a suit and tie job? Switch into your work clothes when doing physical labor and when driving put on your best clothes. Now this would not work for drivers that are too lazy to even take a bath or falls for their company propaganda that they must always be in a hurry and drive fast.

All Walmart drivers think you for thinking that we do everything the right but we don't.

I believe that UPS used their drivers in commercials years back and no where in the commercial did Mike ever say that Walmart was the first to practice running shorter miles to save money. Are you listening to that so called friend of yours again?

The average age at Walmart is somewhere around 48, so you may be over the hill. Walmart drivers are any where from 30 to 73 that I know of. You don't graduate from Walmart truck driving school, you have to get your masters before arriving at Walmart.

Your type of comments are what all professional drivers, not just Walmart drivers, receive from rookies. I know you have 23 years of exp. but I say that your actions are still of those of a rookie and that is what separates the Pro's from the rookies.

Have a great day.

Stoney, DIESEL DOG and Drop'n'Hook Thank this.
  8. Drop'n'Hook

Drop'n'Hook Light Load Member

Jul 29, 2008
    SE Louisiana
  9. olddog43

olddog43 Bobtail Member

Jun 15, 2010
    they are now!!!

10. cadillac jack

cadillac jack Bobtail Member

Apr 24, 2010
    ohio
    wal-mart is an excellent company to work for, very professional friendly place to work, great equipment and excellent pay. why do you think all the drivers you see look like they are 50-70 years old ? lol drivers get in and never leave. and they are currently hiring go to www.driveforwalmart.com to check locations

11. cadillac jack

cadillac jack Bobtail Member

Apr 24, 2010
    ohio
    drivers for walmart must return tractors to the DC when taking a 34 reset. they dont want tractors taken home when off duty

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.