Walmart Dedicated Account

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by Arbiter, May 16, 2016.

1. Arbiter

Arbiter Bobtail Member

May 12, 2016
    Just got recruited for a Walmart dedicated account in the upper Midwest. Recruiter was saying $48,000/yr .39/mile @ 1600 miles a week average. Obviously that $384/wk but how consistent are all the drops. Anyone with thoughts on how often Schneider hits they're targets with a first year driver - especially that $48,000 target?

Is a hazmat endorsement worth it on this account?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TROOPER to TRUCKER

TROOPER to TRUCKER Anything Is Possible

Dec 15, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    Don't know about the acct or nothing but it never hurts to go ahead and get your hazmat and tanker. Both may come in handy no matter what.

4. TruckerVinny

TruckerVinny Medium Load Member

Dec 10, 2015
    Ohio
    You'll probably do a little less but not too far off. Starting out, it takes time to build up speed and efficiency. My experience has been some mistakes, some good moves and a lot of stress over things I missed. You are still learning. It takes time to be able to earn the target. Don't get discouraged by $$$. Look at OC (operation center) location, home time and other benefits. I am finding income is pretty fixed to ability. I'm on a similar account and its a good place to start out. Take your time and learn in a safe environment. Max out cash later when you are a super trucker, that's when you are issued half finger gloves and a really loud CB radio. :)

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.