want to lease purchase

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by tounce09, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Dodgeman

Dodgeman Light Load Member

May 18, 2012
    Northeast Pa.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. WingNut72

WingNut72 Bobtail Member

Feb 18, 2015
    Fort Stewart, GA
    Good Day, with the SNI Choice and leasel; how does the buy out work towards end of your lease. My goal would be to own the truck and keep working so that is where you would start making money; is it better to go finance a truck and lease on to SNI Choice if you can afford/good credit etc. Does SNI Finance take into account your credit score and possible down payment etc. Thanks. Jay.

4. T_TRUCKER.

T_TRUCKER. Road Train Member

Mar 27, 2014
    A city near you.
    Buyout at the end will vary depending on what truck you lease, i had about 6500 saved before i did this, i was about to buy a truck from lone mountain or arrow, but after adding all the numbers up lone mountain was about the same for a new cascadia but im leasing a 2016 kw 680 from sfi. It made more since to me to buy a new truck with full warrenty rather then risk getting something older with out any

WingNut72 Thanks this.
  5. WingNut72

WingNut72 Bobtail Member

Feb 18, 2015
    Fort Stewart, GA
    Thanks for the information. See when i get into this I have the benifit of receiving about 2k plus from my military retiment and also wife works and all that is left when I retire after 22yrs in the Army next year will be morgage but selling that also and looking for small condo somwheres near a base in MO, AR or TN. The goal is having the wife stop work once truck is paid for and run with me a month stay home for month so on. Thanks for your input. Jay.

T_TRUCKER. Thanks this.
  6. prologger

prologger Bobtail Member

Sep 6, 2014
    good luck jay.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.