Warning beware of bolus transportation in scranton pa

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by exbolusworker, Mar 26, 2010.

1. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    I've seen some of their equipment running around the Syracuse,N.Y. area(A-B plant in Baldwinsville, trailer repair facility in East Syracuse). Trucks and trailers look like they've seen better days.

Anonymousproxy Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Finalsomnia

Finalsomnia Medium Load Member

Apr 8, 2014
    Woodstock, GA
    Aren't they the ones who have "Our drivers are home weekends" on their trailers, but I only get stuck behind them on Saturday and Sunday?

LindaPV Thanks this.
  4. TJB

TJB Bobtail Member

Sep 12, 2013
    If you're asking this, then you shouldn't be on the road.

5. Finalsomnia

Finalsomnia Medium Load Member

Apr 8, 2014
    Woodstock, GA
    There's a guy in a thread about Dillon transport who absolutely lost his mind when I told him this.

Anonymousproxy Thanks this.
  6. TJB

TJB Bobtail Member

Sep 12, 2013
    LMAO!

7. windsmith

windsmith Road Train Member

Sep 2, 2011
    NEPA
    They don't do drug testing.

No matter what happens in your driving career, you can always go home to Bolus.

8. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    At 3:45 am... On a two way highway, "you can only HOPE & PRAY"
    ... That on coming driver is awake much less NOT on drugs
    ... In fact according to statistics and of the factors of instant unexpected death in trucking accidents, I'm surprised that not more drivers are walking with Lord and are ready to step off into eternity in a split second, instead of selfish ambitions , drugs, cheap sex, and being admired and all the things that will cause them to qualify for a SECOND death
    ....of course, it's our own choice and this choice also happens to be a gift from God and I will stop at this, and head over to the region section before I high jack this thread

9. TJB

TJB Bobtail Member

Sep 12, 2013
    Not sure where you get your information, but BOLUS does perform drug testing, both Pre-employment and Random.

10. TJB

TJB Bobtail Member

Sep 12, 2013
    They've been adding a lot of new tractors and trailers and retiring the old. Just because equipment looks like it's seen it's better days, don't be fooled, they know how to keep it fixed and road worthy. More often than not, it's the ######## driver not performing pre/post trip insp and not reporting equipment deficiencies... leaving repair issues for the next guy... and that crap runs rampant throughout every company on the road.

11. TJB

TJB Bobtail Member

Sep 12, 2013
    If you see a BOLUS truck on the road on a weekend, it's by drivers choice. I preferred to work through weekends and go home on weekdays. I know this much... what you make is a direct result of your efforts. With BOLUS, I never sat around waiting for a load. I usually knew where I was going next... before making my deliveries.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.