weigh station iphone app

Discussion in 'Questions To Truckers From The General Public' started by greymouthB, Jan 3, 2012.

1. TwistdNitemaresGirl

TwistdNitemaresGirl Bobtail Member

Dec 5, 2014
    I was going to say something about that. Multiple times we have tried to get a response about coops or traffic on the cb and you don't get an answer. The DOT is changing so many things in the trucking industry. Wouldn't you want one thing to stay "old school". I mean it's a courtesy to other drivers to fill them in on things going on. I miss hearing drivers talk on the cb.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TwistdNitemaresGirl

TwistdNitemaresGirl Bobtail Member

Dec 5, 2014
    It's not available anymore.

4. kemosabi49

kemosabi49 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jan 13, 2013
    SW Arkansas
    I've had that "app" for years. It's called a cb radio.

5. WhyDriveTruck

WhyDriveTruck Light Load Member

Sep 1, 2013
    Detroit
  6. 379exhd

379exhd Road Train Member

Jun 25, 2012
    rolling through hell
    Yea that only works when the moron you ask knows his directions. Headed across 70 tuessay night I asked what the east bound coop over at Manhattan was doing I got told locked up. Sure enough I get up there and west bound was locked up tight but east bound was wide open. Rolled across 11780 on the steers 34460 on the drives and 34340 on the trl. They left the light green but it was pushing it as far as I was concerned. I don't trust many drivers anymore for that reason...not to mention nobody seems to have their radio on anymore.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.