Werner Enterprise

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Jeidson, May 24, 2016.

1. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Wow! News flash: Rich people live in nice houses and drive expensive cars!:biggrin_2551:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Florida Playboy

Florida Playboy Road Train Member

Dec 19, 2012
    Florida
    Yeah, off the backs of us "little people" or serfs if you will.

4. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Well, that's kind of how this capitalism thing works, you either work for yourself or work for someone else. Those that take the risk of working for themselves get the reward if they are successful. Those who work for someone else get the best they bargain for.

snowlauncher and jinxutoo001 Thank this.
  5. Hoofbeats

Hoofbeats Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Iraq
    The corporate staff does what the stockholders tell them to. If more truck drivers owned more stock in their company, the company would do what the truck drivers told them to do.

TB John Thanks this.
  6. Jeidson

Jeidson Bobtail Member

May 24, 2016
    Yes the only people in trucking that gets anything done is brokers and drivers not safety or any other bs driver will do as they #### well please we the trucker have the power let's show these trucking company's how this #### realy works

Florida Playboy Thanks this.
  7. pagan22

pagan22 Light Load Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Alabama
    I worked just 2 months there as a company team driver. My dispatcher was a good guy and we had good miles on a MI dedicated lane. I'd go back to them as a company driver, but I've heard they treat their o/os like crap.

The reason why it was only 2 months is that I ended up moving onto a truck with my then fiancée to drive team with him.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.