Werner Trainer Craps Himself

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by later_dude, Mar 22, 2008.

1. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    ":pottytrain5: Hey this stall is out of mudflaps! ":angry4:

carramrod32 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. debinindiana

debinindiana Bobtail Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Indianapolis IN
    If I live to be 100 (God forbid, this world has gone to the toilet) I will never ever get sick of this thread. This guy needs some sort of an award!:cool::rolleyes:o_O

carramrod32 Thanks this.
  4. carramrod32

carramrod32 Heavy Load Member

Sep 7, 2008
    Midwest
    No doubt he could write a novel on this alone and much more.

5. camionneur

camionneur Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2013
    You guys remind me of an odd scene in a comedy horror flick, what was it, someone sniffing intestinal gas like fine wine (vampire in brooklyn)? Well, I wouldn't watch it again to find out, or reread this! It's like a lingering courtesy whiff...

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
    Reason for edit: To each their own (at best).
    Vilhiem Thanks this.
  6. Vilhiem

Vilhiem Road Train Member

Oct 6, 2014
    Was on a pilot restroom today (I'm not a Werner trainer, so I use a restroom.) and saw a sign carved into their dual-roll dispenser.

One side read, "cr England applications, please take one."

The other side, someone carved, "slide handle for swift applications."

I couldn't help but wonder if it was out of paper altogether, is that an automatic Werner hire?

freightwipper and TB John Thank this.
  7. powerhousescott

powerhousescott Medium Load Member

Jun 17, 2015
    Pecuiar, MO
    That is ##### hilarious. Thanks for posting this sad but truly funny story. It is rare anymore that I read anything that makes me laugh so much that I cry. Good luck on your next adventure.

8. Mudguppy

Mudguppy Degenerate Immoralist

Apr 28, 2014
    Wooley Swamp
    Nothing much of value to add........

Just wanted to have a post in this epic thread! :angel9:

freightwipper and Vilhiem Thank this.
  9. debinindiana

debinindiana Bobtail Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Indianapolis IN
    Even though I love this thread, I wonder what is happening in the trucking world. I wonder why companies like this are allowed to do this to people. To me it is kind of scary to think that the training from these companies is really this bad. I've personally witnessed the terrible driving from the "worst of the worst" and it is very scary. (I won't name them, because everyone knows who they are.) My husband drives, but I'm in a little 4 wheeler and have had some pretty bad experiences that have made me wonder what these companies are teaching drivers.
    The government is dictating to everyone over hours of service and everything else, but does nothing about the 5 worst companies. It just leaves me scratching my head. (Yes, I had a bad experience recently)

Mudguppy and Vilhiem Thank this.
  10. Vilhiem

Vilhiem Road Train Member

Oct 6, 2014
    It's okay. You're not alone in wondering what's going on and why. Plenty of us are as well, myself included.

For now I suppose our best hope is that we can find a way for all of the good drivers to be more noticed than the bad ones.

11. cytomegalovirus

cytomegalovirus Bobtail Member

Jun 27, 2015
    hahahahahahehehehhooooooo...hilarious post. I can't stop laughing. Feel sorry for you though. But, you do have a serious talent to write! hahahaha....

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.