Werner's fall from grace

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Werners not good, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Dakota1358

Dakota1358 Medium Load Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Staunton,Va
    Wow I worked for Werner way back in 1994 they were a bad company then.It's been a long fall from grace

The Patriot Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Diesel Dave

Diesel Dave Last Few of the OUTLAWS

Jan 20, 2010
    Hesperia, Ca.
    Try the company with the Orange trucks. I know a couple of drivers that came from there and where comfortable. I cant remember why they left but they really didnt bad mouth them. I also know another driver who like it but was straight of of school, he was there about a year and a half before he fell asleep and went off the road, yup.....he got canned. But didnt complain to much except for the communication in dispatch. He use to say while he was on his 10 or 34 that they would keep calling and waking him up, so he blame them for falling asleep cause they kept waking him up while trying to sleep.

4. austinmike

austinmike Road Train Member

Jul 11, 2011
    Missouri
    The problem with bad apples is there are whole orchards of em. All over the place. Can't get rid of all of em.

Werner was the only outfit that came by recruiting when I was in school. I don't think anyone in my class signed up with em.

5. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Maybe when C L ran the show?

6. Werners not good

Werners not good Bobtail Member

Oct 2, 2015
    Well n 1987-1998

7. Werners not good

Oct 2, 2015
    If u have a family.don't do werner.trying teaming n get experience before off on your own.

8. Werners not good

Oct 2, 2015
    If u have a family don't do werner.team up n get experience.n truck on solo.n the for choosing to drive n keep america moven.hope u do well

9. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    hard understanding your post,would you please type the entire word rather then just a letter(n)?

10. BIF MALIBU

BIF MALIBU Heavy Load Member

May 21, 2010
    lake cushman wa
    i read a bio about cl werner in a trucker magazine a long time ago and he said low labor cost was his strategy.
    i agree with diesal dave. i have seen no problems with schneider drivers at our customers.
    the threads about the schneider choice program are good reading

11. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Can't be. They're "one of the top five in the country", and "award winning". :rolleyes:

http://www.clwernerfoundation.org/

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.