Western Express cuts me off going up mountain.

Discussion in 'Western Express' started by Woody87, Jan 16, 2014.

1. KC Guardrail

KC Guardrail Light Load Member

Dec 7, 2013
    Honking at someone 70 feet away is pointless, unless you have a train horn.

Dinomite Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Jimmy_Dean

Jimmy_Dean Bobtail Member

Jan 19, 2014
    Guess everyone needs to be off the road since we all have done the same stupid thing.Doubt he meant to run you off the road Woody sheet happens you know. Woody sure you have done things maybe even worse so should we try to get you off the road as well ? not saying its ok what he did either.

Dinomite Thanks this.
  4. Moon_beam

Moon_beam Heavy Load Member

Aug 29, 2012
    If the driver does not know what he did then the only way to get this corrected is to contact his carrier and have them track down the driver and ask the driver to explain what happened. My guess is that he had a lousy trainer and does not know that he is doing anything wrong and until someone points it out to him he will be doing it over and over again. Perhaps he had a good trainer and just blows this and many other things off as not being important to driving.

dennisroc Thanks this.
  5. Dinomite

Dinomite Road Train Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Looking 4 Rocks

Yeah buddy Western Express is monitoring facebook, and will track down the Perp. They obviously can see from the video it was malicious, premeditated assault with a deadly weapon, and the driver and the trainer, and the person who hired them both will take 39 lashes, and be crucified for this homicidal negligence. Thank you Truckers Report and Dash cam guy for getting one of American's most wanted out from behind the wheel.

Sincerely Western express, CEO, CFO, KGB,CIA AND MIA President. John Doenosko

6. moosc

moosc Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Lincolnton NC
    What's funny u saw him coming over and u didn't bother slowing down. But I see this allot and it sucks with onguard. Just have proactive with some of these drivers. I bet he was more in a hurry to get out of that Lane and miss judged the distance.

skellr Thanks this.
  7. KC Guardrail

KC Guardrail Light Load Member

Dec 7, 2013
    No "we" haven't. Some of us know what a proper following distance is and afford the driver we are passing that courtesy. If you don't, then you are the problem.

Moon_beam, tinytim and 10speed Thank this.
  8. Moon_beam

Moon_beam Heavy Load Member

Aug 29, 2012
    “….Yeah buddy Western Express is monitoring facebook, and will track down the Perp…..”

I would doubt that they follow this message board or facebook, that is why the op should send the video to Western Express to let them know that they have a driver like this and hopefully they will take appropriate action.

“….They obviously can see from the video it was malicious, premeditated assault with a deadly weapon, and the driver and the trainer, and the person who hired them both will take 39 lashes, and be crucified for this homicidal negligence. ….”

I said if they can track down the driver that did this the driver should be ask to EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED.

“….Thank you Truckers Report and Dash cam guy for getting one of American's most wanted out from behind the wheel. ….”

You act as if the driver of Western Express had the right to drive the way he did, is that correct???

9. Dinomite

Dinomite Road Train Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Looking 4 Rocks
    Sir accidents happen to imperfect people. He's a Western Express driver. What do you expect?

10. dennisroc

dennisroc Road Train Member

Oct 9, 2013
    Anjung-Ri, South Korea

Now you are starting to get it:yes2557:

11. dennisroc

dennisroc Road Train Member

Oct 9, 2013
    Anjung-Ri, South Korea
    Very well said !

Moon_beam Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.