Western Express lease purchase

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by UpstateFreight, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Gunner75

Gunner75 Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2014
    Jackson Center Ohio
    I understand what your saying, but don't let them dictate where you can go, the newest equipment is in indy, you'll find far better deals by going to one of the other sites.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Thin Man

Thin Man Bobtail Member

Jun 9, 2016
    Which is a hundred miles further out of Nashville...mabe why they push drivers to Indy... maybe they get a cut.... don't know don't really care. The guys I was talking to we're thinking of going all the way to Waxahachie. The same house different coat of paint.

4. Thin Man

Thin Man Bobtail Member

Jun 9, 2016
    What better deal? I was looking at some 2012-2013 volvos. Payments for a hundred bucks a week less. Big deal. This 2016 is covered pretty much bumper to bumper Virgin rubber. Simply I simply don't have the cash to cover anything that freaking breaks in the first 60 days

5. Gunner75

Mar 17, 2014
    Jackson Center Ohio
    Because they have some trucks that were pre def trucks. They also got in a whole host of melton trucks with apus, and headache racks, and side boxes already installed. Melton maintained their equipment straight, but the indy shop usually sells out wick, and payments on those 660s are around 150 to 200 cheaper. And most still have what's left on the 500k warranty.

6. Thin Man

Thin Man Bobtail Member

Jun 9, 2016
    Now if I had been really smart and forward-looking and was completely gung ho and my finances hadn't been completely bricked, I would have found a nice Peterbilt 379 for about 35 grand, hook it on to a good used reefer, got my authority, made a couple calls and just gone truckin

7. Thin Man

Thin Man Bobtail Member

Jun 9, 2016

8. Thin Man

Thin Man Bobtail Member

Jun 9, 2016
    Im van division brother. Indy specified no trucks available with headache racks. Those were already spoken for and we were not allowed to pick them. Button Melton does keep their stuff tight. There are a lot of circumstances here with which you're not familiar but I appreciate the input

9. Gunner75

Mar 17, 2014
    Jackson Center Ohio
    Well im just stating what i was told when i went through eagle logistics and went to indy to pick my truck. I ended up going to north little rock to get my truck. I ended up failing, but whatever man. You just keep believing that bs that western and qualify feed you.

10. Thin Man

Thin Man Bobtail Member

Jun 9, 2016
    Time will tell. Too bad Eagle didn't work out. Good luck

11. Gunner75

Mar 17, 2014
    Jackson Center Ohio
    Hard to make something workout when there us a 400+% turnover rate. But I'm good where i am now.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.