Western Express Orientation

Discussion in 'Western Express' started by HDFatboy01, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Offroadtrucker4while

Offroadtrucker4while Bobtail Member

Aug 9, 2016
    Stick man what if you get to oration and they find some reason not to hire you will they help you get back home ?

2. Offroadtrucker4while

Offroadtrucker4while Bobtail Member

Aug 9, 2016
    Dose western help you get home if they don't hire you please email me let me know. Thanks johnnylaster1977@gmail. Com

3. superscooter

superscooter Light Load Member

Did i see somewhere that they have CDL training now? It sucks, but because of a job termination... i was turned down by Prime, Maverick and Roehl. Melton recruiter listened to my termination issue and said she was going to go ahead and send thru to the hire board. That was yesterday, have not heard back yet. It sucks,...but i need to start wherever, get training and miles and then maybe do the norm in this business...

4. vusomujo

vusomujo Light Load Member

Jul 7, 2016
    Buh
    buhahahahahahahaha

5. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008

6. Dogbox warrior

Dogbox warrior Bobtail Member

Nov 12, 2016
    I have orientation Nov 15th and I'm wondering the same thing. I've read all the negative reviews already and now it's just a matter of how bad am I being lied to... if this place plan goes south how am I getting back home?

7. dweedle

dweedle Light Load Member

Oct 14, 2011
    Lehigh Valley,Pa

Where are you going. Nashville, Bethlehem or Fontana. I don't think there going anywhere. theres been rumors for years and they have not gone anywhere. I used to run the orientation in the old Nazareth terminal a couple of years ago before they moved to Bethlehem and I went back on the road.

8. Dogbox warrior

Nov 12, 2016
    Nashville, TN... I just worry about this whole hiring process and the vague details my recruiter gave me.

9. dweedle

dweedle Light Load Member

Oct 14, 2011
    Lehigh Valley,Pa
    The best thing I can say is make sure you have your ten year work history. all documents that you would need. it might take up to 3 days to get hired on. I know that when I was with Western Nashville had big classes. I haven't been there for over 2 yrs. now. I went to Shaffer and I am home every night on a dedicated account. are you a student or experienced driver?

10. Dogbox warrior

Nov 12, 2016
    Student, but they jumped to hiring me before most other places would. I have companies that will hire me in January when I meet their requirement for having my drivers license back for a full 2 years.... Schneider, CRST, Roehl, PTL, and a few others.... should I wait the 2 months or jump on this #### show, the reviews got me worried the more I read into them.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.