Westside transport

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by hallalycia, Mar 12, 2012.

1. hallalycia

hallalycia Bobtail Member

Mar 12, 2012
    Please don't come here!If you hate making money and love no miles than westside is the job for you. I have worked there 10mths as a deicated driver than a local driver,and one or two drivers quit,EVERYDAY! They would make OTR do chicago local runs,so guess what no miles,small checks. The Drivers are losing their homes,some now homeless because they only made $400 week checks.VERY FORCED DISPATCH,don't get sick after your just 4 pto days a year are used. If your kid dies ,you get in a car accident,heart attack and call because you can't come in ,doesn't matter YOUR FIRED.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. STexan

STexan Road Train Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Longview, TX
    sounds like many of the large dry van carriers out there.

4. iceman3525

iceman3525 Light Load Member

Jul 25, 2011
    ,ohio
    worked there for 8 months horrible company had some hag named rochel or somethin like tht as a dispatcher.. soo glad i left there.. actually got let go for hangin up on her. i swear tht is the truth sent them a thnk u card the next xmas for gettin rid of me.. best thing that couild of ever happened to me.. and if they read this THNK U FOR GETTIN RID OF ME.. I MAY NOT BE AT A GREAT CARRIER NOW BUT could never be as bad as worseside..

5. CondoCruiser

CondoCruiser The Legend

Apr 18, 2010
    Tennessee
    Check your DAC about a month after the fact. I worked there 7 months and same crap. Miles dropped to 1500-1700 week after they decided to move to all short haul. I turned the truck in the terminal while empty with notice. They dinged my DAC and said I quit under load. The only bad mark I've recieved.

I disputed it and won.

But yes, this company is near the bottom of my list.

If you like 200-300 mile runs, dodging tolls and first to the truck stop, this company is for you!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.