what a crock.....truck movers is so full of crap

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by mtd1973p, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Youngtrucker19

Youngtrucker19 Light Load Member

Feb 13, 2013
    I've talked to truck moves some like it some don't. The ones that don't like it are ones that don't understand the basics of trucking and/or have limited experience. The ones that like it treat it just lol like any other form of trucking. They hound dispatch for more runs. The ones that cry about having to spend money one fuel and expenses, welcome to being a contractor you are hired to and paid as a contractor not a company person. And there is not a company out here that with pay for all your expenses. Fuel yes if your a company driver anything else is on you just like me. I don't own this truck but I'm treated like I am. Only thing I don't have to worry about is the insurance maintain and all that but I do also some maintain myself if I can. I'm a contractor that's how contracting is. Now for what the guy is talking about I would take legal acting. Because if I'm layed off I want my unemployment if I'm fired then my bad for getting fired if I was at fault.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Hunka hunka burnin love

Hunka hunka burnin love Bobtail Member

Apr 10, 2016

4. Hunka hunka burnin love

Hunka hunka burnin love Bobtail Member

Apr 10, 2016
    Truckmovers is a great company to contract with

5. Jonkie

Jonkie Medium Load Member

Mar 29, 2016
    I contracted for them pulling decks out of laredo and macungie and Virginia . They pay for planes and rental cars . You make a 1 to 1.05 unless you undeck, you can make more . I flew a lot , got ruby on American. Made about 2 grand a week . When it gets slow they will cut or sit you tho

6. Thegasman

Thegasman Light Load Member

Dec 4, 2015
    Jonkie is averaging 45 posts a day since he joined 2 weeks ago. Something is fishy in Denmark...

7. Jonkie

Mar 29, 2016
    Why does that interest you . Are you taking a survey

8. Jonkie

Mar 29, 2016
    You're jelly that I'm medium . Admit it

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
  9. PT17guy

PT17guy Light Load Member

Dec 16, 2014
    Here is the tail end of my "Welcome to Truckmovers' letter. Make of it what you will.

Thanks again. Welcome aboard!

REMINDER: As an independent contractor you are responsible for all expenses, including, but not limited to, fuel, transportation to/from trucks, occupational/accidental insurance, and a $1500 security deposit. All of this was discussed during the recruiting process. If you still have additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact our recruiting department.

10. Jonkie

Mar 29, 2016
    They take that out of your first few checks , the security deposit . It's hard to make money in singles but undeck and long run delivery of multiple units is where it's at . Most guys sleep in the trucks . Pay for a cab to the airport . You get like 75 percent of the fuel paid for

11. 4mer trucker

4mer trucker Road Train Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Hey @Jonkie! Ur just trying to get up to Road Train status quickly

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.