What are some small companies that dont check dac!!!!

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by duddie, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Mortis

Mortis Light Load Member

Mar 18, 2008
    East Central illinois
    I have this similar question about companies that do not use USIS/DAC. i live in illinois, been out of a truck over 2 years since my last company was in business, unfortunately i have 2 months experience within the last 3 years and 2 years 2 months within the last 5 years. Can any driver that lives in illinois or within the surrounding states please give/offer me any job leads.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. brsims

brsims Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Meadville, PA
    Any non-tanker outfits that ignore the bs on DAC? Tried to fight it, but that's hard without money.

4. FriedTater

FriedTater Keeper of The Snakes

Mar 25, 2009
    United State of Texas
    As do many of the "Feared" DAC Companies.

People need to understand what "Minimum Requirements" means.
    Just because you may meet said requirements in no way entitles you to "Equal Opportunity".

Blame it on DAC if you choose,but the other side of the coin is seldom expressed.
    2 Years OTR does not qualify someone to pull a Tanker that has never pulled one,same applies for Flatbeds,Car Haulers etc.
    Companies retain the Rights to their staffing criteria.

Still comes back around to "EXPERIENCE"
    At 2-3 years OTR you may meet the Insurance Companies minimum standard,but fall well short of the Companies expected experience level to drive their trucks.

5. lady trucker

lady trucker Bobtail Member

Dec 15, 2009
    dallas, tx & california
    Hello Brandtrose my name is lady trucker and i understand your pain but the DAC services do not and there is something you can do, there is a petition and a class action suit against DAC services and trucking companies. the web sites are:

Oh well i tried sending the sites but this is my first use of this site and didn't know i wouldn't be able to send them, i was blocked from sending them however there is at least 7 sites that i personally have come across and id like to get them out there to the deserving drivers. there's a dispute site providing forms to dispute your DAC, a site something like DAC only we drivers report on companies and other sites to sign a petition and to join a class action suit against DAC and trucking companies.

I' am utilizing these sites and i hope they will do you some good, we also have to inform all the drivers out there that feel they have no recourse for these illegal defamation slander and libel actions, they are unfair, deceptive, and unlawful business practices.

good luck

southernpride and Rocks Thank this.
  6. pumkindrvr

pumkindrvr Bobtail Member

Nov 21, 2007
    Wyoming, Pa.
    Yes they have a terminal in Bensalem, Pa. It is near Phili.

7. Skunk_Truck_2590

Skunk_Truck_2590 Road Train Member

Feb 16, 2007
    Stonewall, LA.
    The petition is being passed around on Myspace as well. Though I have not had any fault with it yet I still signed it and passed it along. Several other's have also signed.

8. dannyb1212000

dannyb1212000 Light Load Member

Oct 10, 2009
    somerset KY
    I don't know if they are hiring but Crossett in Indendence KY does not pull a DAC. They are Union and you must live within 40 miles of the place. Pay starts at like $14 per hour anything over 40 is hours is time and a half. Teamster Dues are HIGH. You top out within two years at around 19 per hour. Over night stays they give you $23 for buying food and your option a paid hotel or pockect $30 to sleep in the truck. Driver typically get 55 hrs a week and two over night stays. You can expect to make around 800 before taxes and pocket 110 a week tax free. Job has GREAT home time. Is easy to get on full time during good times but I don't know now.

The parent company is CASTELLINI and they are using DAC now to verify expierence but they look at State MVR for accidents. The non union companies he owns ALL USE DAC. If you got a bad DAC don't apply for the OTR companies R&O and RWI both of those are crap any way. Put on your application you want Crossett, Club Chef, CL Frank, or even Castillini that does use DAC. Here is a link:
    https://secure.netsolhost.com/castellinico.com/index.html

9. elwoodbuff

elwoodbuff Bobtail Member

Mar 8, 2010
    buffalo,N.Y.
    Hello, can anyone help I'm in Buffalo ny and can't find a trucking job because of my dac report. Had a couple accidents related to weather and never received any tickets. But them on my Dac has made it so hard to find a company that will not even let me explain. I have 10 years in OTR. Anyone please help?!

10. notarps4me

notarps4me Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    Accident will show up DAC or not.

11. YungTrucker

YungTrucker Light Load Member

Dec 3, 2009
    Detroit,Mi
    truck jacking out near a hood near you :biggrin_255:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.