What do they have for you today ?

Discussion in 'Oilfield Trucking Forum' started by seabring, Oct 3, 2015.

1. TahoeTrucker

TahoeTrucker Light Load Member

Jul 14, 2012
    Lake Tahoe, CA
    I'm most likely going to the same pad that we have been pulling off. It's an econode that just started a few weeks ago. 8 trucks pulling off 4 500bbl tanks that they are producing into. 3 loads 11-12 hours a night. I have been going to the same location for 2 weeks straight. Mandatory stand down safety meeting tonight, one of our drivers blew up his trailer. Used a mini torch while changing the site tube..... pretty lucky no one got killed.

seabring Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Ben Gunn

Ben Gunn Medium Load Member

Oct 30, 2011
    Forgotten Coast
    Wow, a mini torch huh? I bet he has a new found respect for those invisible vapors. We shut down after 6 hours today because of a big storm. It seems the work over rig crew didn't want to be around the derrick with all that lightening around. If only it had happened on a Friday so I could have a long weekend.

4. Malleus2

Malleus2 Light Load Member

Mar 29, 2015
    i was about to say the same thing lmao

5. ironmule

ironmule Light Load Member

Nov 4, 2011
    PNW
    Must be MBI

6. TahoeTrucker

TahoeTrucker Light Load Member

Jul 14, 2012
    Lake Tahoe, CA
    Yeah it was pretty bad, it blew big holes on both sides of the front of the trailer as well as the bottom and the front hatch was blown at the welds all bolts still fastened about 300 yards away. Needless to say they let him go. He was a good guy, a good driver but I guess got a little complacent with what he was doing.

7. QualityMike

QualityMike Light Load Member

Jun 19, 2011
    North Dakota
    I will help you out. Enterprise.

8. glenn71

glenn71 Medium Load Member

Jul 13, 2013
    Hey is it just me, or is there an increase in frac activity in the US-77 corridor between Corpus and Riviera? I've been seen a lot of pumpers and other equipment parading up and down 77 the last ten days or so. Saw some Schlumberger equipment for the first time what seems like months.

Also, there seems to be in increase in 1267's running out there too, altough that may just be wishful thinking on my part :)

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.