What is your favorite thing you've seen while driving?

Discussion in 'Road Stories' started by reverber8, Mar 4, 2016.

1. reverber8

reverber8 Bobtail Member

Feb 22, 2016
    Portland, OR
    I imagine with that many hours on the road eventually something really wild/cool/interesting would happen, so let's hear it! :)

I'll share first: I once saw a guy smoking a bong while driving. It's a terribly stupid idea, but it's definitely the craziest thing I've ever seen—besides shaving, putting on makeup, or reading the newspaper, that is.

tucker Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. CasanovaCruiser

CasanovaCruiser Road Train Member

Jun 2, 2015
    Indiana
    I've seen a surprising amount of women in skirts with their hands up to no good cruising along like nobody can see em

4. Diesel Dave

Diesel Dave Last Few of the OUTLAWS

Jan 20, 2010
    Hesperia, Ca.
    You must be really bored...........Portland Or. ?.......Yup.....your bored.....

texasbbqbest Thanks this.
  5. reverber8

reverber8 Bobtail Member

Feb 22, 2016
    Portland, OR
    You got me. Also, I like asking people questions, and it turns out y'all are a bunch of chatty Cathys, so to use the cliché: it's a perfect storm.

Friend, you must be bored too if you're on an Internet forum at 8pm on a Friday. :)

alds Thanks this.
  6. reverber8

reverber8 Bobtail Member

Feb 22, 2016
    Portland, OR
    Crazy! Though I would call it "up to all kinds of awesome" because I'm a woman and can vouch that there's nothing "no good" about it—just sayin'!

That reminds me of the news story about a woman using a rabbit (yeah, THAT kind) while driving and got into a wreck. She clearly never saw the demotivational poster about multitasking: "doing twice as much as you should half as well as you could." :p

7. Diesel Dave

Diesel Dave Last Few of the OUTLAWS

Jan 20, 2010
    Hesperia, Ca.
    Not at all. I get on here when I can. Yes, its Friday night, I'm at home unwinding and about to shower and hit the sack. Working tomorrow, so I put my own curfew, I best behave ;)

8. CargoWahgo

CargoWahgo Road Train Member

Jan 10, 2012
    Louisville, Kentucky
    A military submarine come out right in front of me while I was sitting in a dock.

A herd of those mountain sheep in BC running down the road and split around my truck still stampeding. Like 50 of em it was nuts.

And titties. Titties are always cool.

FerrissWheel, tucker and marineman227 Thank this.
  9. S M D

S M D Road Train Member

Mar 15, 2012
    sacramento ca
    It was about 2am on a sunday morning im crusing down nevada i80 right after mill city, and a huge dolphin jumps out of no where right infront of me i start to brake as my blood started rushing and i ask my self wtf. Turns out since i was at sea world with my girlfiend all day watching dophins before i left on the road that day i was so exhausted that i started seeing them. The next 20 miles to winemmucca i was wide awake.

Another one i had a lady at around 2am coming out of evanston wyoming pull up next to me on i80 she was driving along side of me in a mitsubishi eclipse and turns her phone screen on right at her crotch and starts playing with her self. I had no idea how to react

texasbbqbest and CrappieJunkie Thank this.
  10. americanmadetrucker

americanmadetrucker Logistical Engineer

Jul 3, 2012
    I see so much, I often forget. I did however, snap a picture of a bloody sunrise. I took the photograph Wednesday morning in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. IMG_20160302_063450_616.jpg

11. americanmadetrucker

americanmadetrucker Logistical Engineer

Jul 3, 2012
    As long as dolphins didn't jump outta there, I guess your good. Nothing to see here folks....move along.

S M D Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.