What is your favorite thing you've seen while driving?

Discussion in 'Road Stories' started by reverber8, Mar 4, 2016.

1. diesel drinker

diesel drinker Road Train Member

Apr 10, 2015
    Boobs.10 or 11 pm I 294 thru Chicagoland suv pulls up alongside me like they do when they want to tell you ,you have no tail lights so I am like "Oh no!".Light in suv is on and women on passenger seat is smiling and showing me her boobs.Those were nice boobs!

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
    texasbbqbest Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. dog-c

dog-c Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
    New York, NY
    Seeing a black bear on rt 8 in ct was awesome

4. Captain Canuck

Captain Canuck "Captain of the Ship"

Apr 7, 2007
    Woodstock, NB, Canada
    I wouldn't call it my favorite by any stretch of the imagination, but about 10 years ago I was running SB on I-29 in ND just north of Grand Forks at about 3am when another big rig comes alongside to pass. The CB comes alive and a voice says, "Hey driver, take a lookie over here!" I shouldn't have. I REALLY shouldn't have. The other truck had his interior lights on, and there sits an absolutely buck naked dude, looking like some weird hybrid of Si Robertson and Gollum from Lord of the Rings, grinning as wide as his mouth will go, furiously, umm, "taking care of business." I had been OTR for about 6 weeks, and it was my first solo trip. I will NEVER forget that, and believe me, I've tried.

mitrucker, texasbbqbest and bzinger Thank this.
  5. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    Lmao but last I knew I 29 started at kc mo and ended at pembina nd ?

6. Captain Canuck

Captain Canuck "Captain of the Ship"

Apr 7, 2007
    Woodstock, NB, Canada
    Brain fart on my part. I meant Grand Forks. I haven't run the northern midwest states in a pretty long time.

bzinger Thanks this.
  7. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    Lmao I couldn't resist .

8. texasbbqbest

texasbbqbest Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2014
    Minneapolis, MN
    I40 sitting in heavy traffic because of construction in Oklahoma I saw a he/she naked in the backseat of a sedan. He/she was going to town on (himself?). Boobs on top, wiener (if ya wanna call it that) down below. My eyes are damaged goods forever after seeing that.

bzinger Thanks this.
  9. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    I was on Highway 16 heading towards Edmonton. Was somewhere near Spruce Grove IIRC. Lots of snow and ice on the highway. Look over to the westbound side of the highway and see a kid in a beat up old Jimmy plow into the snowbank in the center median. The look of shock on his face as he dropped the phone was priceless.

Another time I was headed East into BC on 16 again. Whiteout blizzard from the East side of Edson all the way to Valemount. Got passed by some guy pulling a sled trailer 3 times. Each time within 15 minutes of passing me (like an idiot I might add), RCMP had him pulled over and were writing him a ticket. Love it when karma works.

texasbbqbest Thanks this.
  10. Flashdrive7

Flashdrive7 Medium Load Member

Apr 24, 2015
    West Coast
    Oh man, I'd want to forget that too. I once had two college chicks with Minnesota tags pull along side in Oklahoma. The passenger call to me and motioned for me to yank the horn. I yelled back Show me your ****
    She did. And I blew the horn.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  11. LindaPV

LindaPV Medium Load Member

Ta tas. Im not a lesbian, but I do admire beauty. She was embarrassed when she figured out I wasn't a dude. Quite an elegant rack.

Leftlane101 and scottied67 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.