what mpg do you get on the lightweight

Discussion in 'Prime' started by duckdiver, Feb 8, 2016.

1. FlyingM

FlyingM Bobtail Member

Sep 21, 2015
    Savannah
    Weird. I was just told this morning 90 days for tnt and a year for psd. I hope they hook you up. I am going to call to verify in the am.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. duckdiver

duckdiver Road Train Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Surf city
    If you go to the primeinc website you can download their newly update pdf on trainer requirements or email psd@primeinc.com for more info

4. nofreetime

nofreetime Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2013
    Once the winter blends go out your problem should solve itself. The past couple weeks the weather has been bad as well. For now you could try taking the cruise off and using the boost gauge only use what boost you need to and allow the truck to slow down some when it climbs. Are you in low speed limit zones like CA a lot? Having to hold it back down every hill kills the momentum going up, CA is murder on fuel mileage, 7's about where your gonna be in fully loaded in CA. Otherwise its not usual for a cascadia to be struggling to break 7, even out west. Are you not allowing the truck to coast downhill above 65, to keep the excessive overspeed warning from coming on? Let it roll up to the speed limit and never above 75.

duckdiver Thanks this.
  5. darthanubis

darthanubis Heavy Load Member

Jun 26, 2015
    I run 62mph all the time and average 7.8 loaded, 8.9 empty.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.