What on earth is wrong with swift drivers?

Discussion in 'Swift' started by drvrtech77, Nov 19, 2015.

1. MysticHZ

MysticHZ Road Train Member

May 28, 2010
    See ...this is how rumors keep going ... better standing in the trucking industry? Where? Who? Other drivers around the lunch counter? Actually talk with the shippers, most of will tell you Swift is one of the better companies. A lot of them complain about Schnieder, among others.

Charge more for loads? Maybe? But Swift already gets about 10% more than the industry average for dry van.

Drphil86 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Moosetek13

Moosetek13 Road Train Member

Nov 1, 2010
    Burnsville, MN
    Around the lunch counter, yes.
    Maybe with DOT?

And possibly some shippers and receivers as well.
    I hear bad things there as well.
    But I agree that we have a better reputation than many.

4. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    I've been told by many shippers that swift is a joke...they are why they are..there requirements to drive for them is...have a pulse you qualify...swift gets made fun of because of the idiotic things they keep doing and therefore they deserve what comes their way.

HalpinUout Thanks this.
  5. k1221n2

k1221n2 Light Load Member

Apr 10, 2014
    I was wondering the same thing, rear facing camera ?

6. Dominick253

Dominick253 Heavy Load Member

Nov 19, 2015
    Reminds me of one time I seen a truck going down the road with the doors flapping. So I pulled along side of him and honked/ waved. He kept going. I had to pull in front of him, stop, and get out to tell him. He had the dumbest ####ing look on his face after that.

NavigatorWife Thanks this.
  7. A21CAV

A21CAV Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2011
    Laredo, TX
    Allow me to be blunt since all y'all seem to be . In over a half million miles with Swift and over two million miles during the other times I've driven since 1967, which includes going to hundreds if not thousands of customers, I've never had a shipper or receiver comment on another driver or company . NEVER .

You . Are . A . Liar .

But I could be wrong . Maybe you're not another ignorant troll too stupid to have an original thought . So let's take a poll.

Truthfully , and I know its a difficult concept , how many of you have ever had a customer comment on a driver or company ?

8. drvrtech77

Mar 20, 2010
    Whatever!!..I've had many tell me swift is a joke..so believe what you want...

HalpinUout Thanks this.
  9. A21CAV

A21CAV Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2011
    Laredo, TX
    I find nothing you have to say believable . Anyone with an IQ exceeding a single digit shouldn't either . Whatever ? What are you ? A teenager ?

I stand behind what I posted . You're a liar and I challenge anyone to support your troll ######## .

Each and every one of us is out here trying to make a living as best we can . To denigrate thousands because a few do not meet your expectation is simply wrong .

10. drvrtech77

Mar 20, 2010
    Its clear that you're one of them....

11. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    I can honestly say I've had several talk about how bad swift is... Back before I started driving I used to load trucks and we would also talk about swift.

drvrtech77 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.