What up

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by Tallon, May 5, 2016.

1. Tallon

Tallon Bobtail Member

May 2, 2016
    New to this forum stuff stumbled across this one while web surfing. I've been driving since 1993 got my B in 1993,A in 1998,I learned how to drive trailers working in a Coca Cola warehouse backing trailers in at night. Started hauling trash in 1999 100 yd trailers and rolloff more hours more money. 100 yd work was subbed out so I'm strictly a rolloff/pup driver, now always been a local. Kinda cool to see how the rest of the driving world lives,love the forum.

akfisher and Chinatown Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Welcome man,

Haha I can relate to the trash hauling I did it for about 6 months and you couldn't be more right, more hours than money is how that works out!!!

Tallon Thanks this.
  4. dog-c

dog-c Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
    New York, NY
    Welcome Driver. Nice to have you. This forum wil save you a lot of time, grief, and gives a great insight into the crap we go through.

Nice to have you.

Tallon Thanks this.
  5. Tallon

Tallon Bobtail Member

May 2, 2016
    Ya 100yd work for load pay is definatly a drag,rolloff hourly pay in this part of the country is really good though,most company's pay an extra buck or two for pup work as well.

6. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Ya I worked hauling transfers to the landfill being paid per load in Chicago... No extra pay for breakdowns, wait times at transfer station or landfill, flat tires etc etc.... Probably averaged 2 flats a month...

7. Tallon

Tallon Bobtail Member

May 2, 2016
    Hourly pay is especially nice when your waiting in line for hours

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.