What Western Express orientation is like...its not good.

Discussion in 'Western Express' started by Happyfeet, Jul 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. passingthru69

passingthru69 Road Train Member

Transco, Man Chinatown, I almost forgot about them..
    Some strange guys there at that time.
    And Games Tavern....

Chinatown Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Tonitos

Tonitos Light Load Member

May 17, 2015
    Philadelphia, PA
    You were racist way before this experience. The experience just brought it to the surface.

I know I'm not the only one hear who actually enjoyed his agonizing experience.

4. Getsinyourblood

Getsinyourblood Road Train Member

Jul 5, 2014
    Retired. North Texas
    The van ride from the bus terminal to the hood would have scared the bee gees out of me.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
  5. daf105paccar

daf105paccar Road Train Member

Apr 15, 2012
  6. georgeandson

georgeandson Heavy Load Member

Feb 18, 2011
    1 mile down the road.
    Poor guy....I feel for him.
    Sounds like he was raised in a very sheltered world....

I rode the dog from Chicago to Seattle back in the 90's before people could call 911 right away off a cell phone.

I will never forget sitting in the back of the bus with a guy who just got out of federal prison for 15 years. He killed a guy in a fist fight. I would of never believed it but he had his folder with him from his lawyer and wasn't afraid to let me see and read it. I was 16 at the time. He explained to me what was waiting for me in prison if I decide to take his path in life. I never forget him.
    Big white dude (little did I know, at the time, what his eagle tats were for and his neck/hand tats)...Now I see them on locked up shows...
    A 5 day bus ride sitting next to this grown man in his 40's who just got out of prison for manslaughter was one hell of a ride.

The characters on the bus are no joke. Not then not now. All the prisons ship convicts out on the dog. They give them cash and send them off. Drug cartels use the dog to run dope cause no searches or metal detectors. People with warrants and sketchy pasts all board the dog. I learned this from a guy my sister dated back in the day who was a transit cop that patrolled the dog station in my home town and he would tell me about some of people he would pick up and the hustles they would run on passengers. Very dangerous place if your not street smart or capable of handling your own....

polo king 92 and truckD Thank this.
  7. Happyfeet

Happyfeet Light Load Member

Jul 22, 2011
    Sioux Falls SD
    Get lost dude. I will now be spending two weeks in orientation/"training" thanks to them being unable to spell my last name right. I'm not making any money at all in orientation. I dont get paid for being here, I may be employed but my contract says that If I quite before 9 months of driving I owe them $2500 dollars for "training."

8. georgeandson

georgeandson Heavy Load Member

Feb 18, 2011
    1 mile down the road.
    LOL
    The second someone shows me a contract like that I swear I will say; "HOLD ON"....I ll witake it and will wipe my ars with it and had it back to them and ask if they want anything else signed!
    I swear to god those people with their "I own you like a slave" contracts can all die of az cancer and aids!
    I am my own person and if your company is to sorry to retain employees then its your problem....
    No one owns me...

9. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Why get lost? It's not a perfect world. Plenty of companies hire felons; not just Western Express.

123456 Thanks this.
  10. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Why get lost? It's not a perfect world. Plenty of companies hire felons; not just Western Express.

lee478 and The Patriot Thank this.
  11. Erick Evans

Erick Evans Light Load Member

Mar 5, 2015
    Minneapolis, MN
    This is not nice of me to say, but I have a feeling that in a couple of weeks, maybe a couple of months we will see a thread about the OP either hitting a low bridge or putting it in the ditch.

The Patriot Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.