Where you shut down for your 10

Discussion in 'Averitt' started by Nukem, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Flareblitz

Flareblitz Medium Load Member

Jul 22, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Hopefully Chattanooga can fix it quick.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Nukem

Nukem Road Train Member

May 11, 2014
    I hope so, but at this point I'd rather sit for 2 days and have months of reliable, than a quick fix and something else breaks down. I understand that big trucks are meant to be driven and rack up high miles quick, so I'm not mad at the situation; I'm upset that all these issues are coming up AFTER an engine rebuild from a CUMMINGS shop. All the little stuff is showing up and I KNOW they weren't around before this. I may be a clean freak, but I keep my truck clean not only for my OCD, but to spot leaks and issues before they become a problem. So now once I get this load and start my run, I'm gonna video the problem and fix to show CHA. Once they see the problem first hand, they might be able to isolate it quickly.

But... I have been to CHA before for my AC and they were the only ones who took the time, effort, and parts to actually fix the problem, so I'm positive they will find the problem and get it fixed. Just have to get there without actually breaking down and not be towed. LOL :p

4. TROOPER to TRUCKER

TROOPER to TRUCKER Anything Is Possible

Dec 15, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    Tuscaloosa, Alabama....at the TA in my reserved space after a pickup drop and hook and a delivery drop and hook a little over 500 mils to start off the week but no assignment yet for tomorrow. Guessing not to good.

5. Nukem

Nukem Road Train Member

May 11, 2014
    TRI tonight. CHA seems to have fixed the problem. come to find out; somehow the bolt that holds the fuse link into place has striped threads. So when I went over enough bumps and whatnot it came loose. Knock on wood (or my head) no issues so far. They also found I had a bad alternator in my APU and finally sealed my windshield, so it was my laundry list partially complete.

But on my way back to NJ to drop this one and pick another for Friday to send me home.

6. TROOPER to TRUCKER

TROOPER to TRUCKER Anything Is Possible

Dec 15, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    Did you know we have an alternate drop yard easier to get around in and quieter for your 10. Take a left out of the gate and your first left and the drop yard is at the end.

7. Nukem

Nukem Road Train Member

May 11, 2014
    At Tri-City? Really?

At the customer tonight in NJ. At least I can unload while in the sleeper.

8. Trucker47

Trucker47 Medium Load Member

Sep 9, 2010
    Home on vac headed to carribean for nxt week

9. Nukem

Nukem Road Train Member

May 11, 2014
    In CLT tonight for a delivery tomorrow.

10. Nukem

Nukem Road Train Member

May 11, 2014
    In Meridian tonight.

11. Nukem

Nukem Road Train Member

May 11, 2014
    In Chattanooga (again) for the night, but this time nothing is broke. :p

chopper103in Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.