White Oak Transportation - Decatur, AL

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by DeadManWalking, Mar 7, 2006.

1. trucker101dunbeenthere

trucker101dunbeenthere Bobtail Member

Apr 13, 2016
    This company is ran by a bunch of no name, nonsense people who don't know how to treat drivers........All they do is tend to owner operators who put all their nonsense on you for #### pay.......and there trucks suck!

2. Lavon Willoughby

Lavon Willoughby Bobtail Member

Jul 8, 2017
    White Oak did not pay me my last check what they took from me and my kids $700.00 Michael Smith weeks work .and that's
    how white oak is maybe they
    Feel good ripping off drivers with
    Kids check no.105120/.2/17/12

3. Lavon Willoughby

Lavon Willoughby Bobtail Member

Jul 8, 2017
    I hope so maybe God will
    Forgive white oak but it's hard
    For me to .check no.105120
    2/17/2012 .k.L.w

4. Tonka19081

Tonka19081 Bobtail Member

Sep 21, 2019
    Well say what you want about this company . Mike, Victoria, Ryan, Jason, Dexter. Took good care of me. Mike even loaned me the money to put down on a new truck . Ryan , Victoria , and dex help with alot . Jason never let the trucks go without most importantly my paycheck was never late. And most of the time more than was supposed to be . So we can talk bad about every company out there . But remember it your choice to stay or leave.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  5. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    Maybe your check was more than it was supposed to be because it included some money they ripped off from the other drivers on here.
    Seriously how many times are they going to send an employee on to this site and this thread to reserect a dead thread to defend the company?

88 Alpha Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.