Who do go to for help with training problem? KLLM

Discussion in 'KLLM' started by littlelugger, Aug 29, 2012.

1. SAMMY6969

SAMMY6969 Medium Load Member

Nov 12, 2011
    WOW...WOW...OK ...F THE JOB ....GO GET HIS A.....protect YOUR WIFE....NO WIFE SHOULD EVER FEEL SHE IS ALONE...WHEN SHE HAS YOU....HANDLE YOUR BIZZZ..FIGURE OUT THE JOB SH.. LATER...I DONT NO HOW TO REPLY TO THIS WITH OUT SWEARING& CALLING U A DUM ###..I DO HOPE YOUR WIFE IS OK....

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. littlelugger

littlelugger Bobtail Member

May 17, 2012
    Daphne, Alabama

Are you calling ME a "DUM ***?" Or am I missing something?

Yes, my other half is home and safe, thank goodness.

I'm a female, 5'4" and am not about to get into a physical altercation with a man. Sorry, I did the best thing I knew to do.

RoadToad.......Tell me how you REALLY feel.....hehehe!

Thank you for the PM. As I said, I'll give her your # tomorrow and yes, I think, she's ready for something a little less.......odd.

I'll keep you posted. I gave you both our #'s in my PM response. Hopefully in the next few days you guys can......*chat.*

Thanks again,

Julie

Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
    Jarhed1964 Thanks this.
  4. Jorihe84

Jorihe84 Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2010
    North Florida
    Thanks for ringing a bell for me....Ricky is the one who tried to trash my DAC after I gave my notice.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  5. Bigdoggie

Bigdoggie Light Load Member

Apr 2, 2012
    You go girl!!

6. littlelugger

littlelugger Bobtail Member

May 17, 2012
    Daphne, Alabama
    Hiya everyone, this is AJ.

I think I'm finally waking up from sleeping last few days. Lol. I just wanted to say thank you very much for all the advice and support y'all gave Julie while I was on the road. It seriously means a lot. I really mean that. I'm just glad to be home right now and ready to park my butt back in a seat in next week or so. Again, thank you all very much. This isn't over. I want to drive a truck and I sure as hell am going to drive a truck regardless of anything or anyone saying otherwise.

Have a great day!

AJ.

charlie's angel Thanks this.
  7. bama07football

bama07football Light Load Member

Mar 29, 2012
    everywhere but home
    Your trainer was an ###...u dont have to start training over if u change trainers...what was his truck number

8. littleluggerslady

littleluggerslady Bobtail Member

Sep 3, 2012
    Yes, her trainer was a rear end of a mule!! So was her TM. I really don't know what the truck # was and I'm not gonna ask AJ at this point. She's leaving out Monday to go start with another company. So as far as we're concerned, water under the bridge. Unless of course they do something REALLY stupid like try to charge her for "training" or some such hooey like anything on her DAC. In that case we still have all the documentation and will turn it over to the attorney who is chomping at the bit for ANOTHER case against KLLM.

So onwards and upwards. I guess we'll see what headaches await her at her new place. It could NOT be worse than what she went through with KLLM.

Take Care,
    Julie

Jarhed1964 Thanks this.
  9. Driverjrl

Driverjrl Bobtail Member

Sep 13, 2012
    First stop talking to team manager!!! TM is the trainers not hers. She needs to contact her recruiter, Rick Parker in safty, Steve Head of han resource ...the co.has been slowly declining over the past 18 months. The Duff brothers are cutting quite a few corners since they took over. Been with the company quit a few years thought I would be retiring from kllm I am now in the process of searching for another co.

10. Jarhed1964

Jarhed1964 Road Train Member

Jun 22, 2007
    Charlotte, NC
    Good lord. I cannot believe I missed this thread for the past two weeks. :biggrin_2555:

How can that ghetto company continue to exist while allowing new hires to be treated like trash? I am so glad I never went to that scum sucking POS "trucking company". Unbelievable. I personally hope I run into that "trainer" some day in a dark secluded alley, especially when I have a huge nasty violent chip on my shoulder.

Older drivers are retiring, and trucking companies NEED replacements. Period. You cannot get away from that FACT. Treating other human beings like that is NOT the way to attract and retain PROFESSIONALS to this business. What a sick bunch of ****.

littleluggerslady Thanks this.
  11. NavigatorWife

NavigatorWife Road Train Member

Apr 30, 2012
    Cental West, AL
    It is a shame that a company that has been around for few years would sink that low and have trainers who take advantage of their students. I know you hear of other companies who have the same problem. My husband is a trainer and I know he gets tired and grumpy sometimes, but some of the stuff you hear out there about sexual advances and abuse is downright bad.

Maybe a lawsuit against KLLM is what is needed to rectify this problem. As far as the TM, husband's company they have a TC for the students which the trainer also has access to during the training program and if any problems arise they can be addressed to this person for advice or whatever. Some people are not made to be trainers.

littleluggerslady Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.