Who going to Springfield on June 1

Discussion in 'Prime' started by LivingDatRoadLife, May 20, 2015.

1. LivingDatRoadLife

LivingDatRoadLife Light Load Member

May 20, 2015
    Out of site out of mind
    Why do I have to make up things I forgot I was even asked that question when I responded ealier so please stop making assumptions

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. redoctober83

redoctober83 Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2013
    Seattle, wa
    If he is letting you drive while he is in the sleeper area, that is a very very big no no. He needs to be in that passenger seat all the time you are driving. Now If he steps in the back to grab something for a minute or two that, that's different, but if he is spending hours back there whle you drive, take video of it and call safety.

I'm not the only one on here that has made these assumptions. You keep omitting very important details from you story and those details make a huge difference in how we advise you on here. So for future reference on this forum, give as much detail as you can so you can get the best and most accurate answers as possible. Just with how your posts are coming across, they would lead a lot of us to starting thinking you're a troll on here just trying to stir up crud. That is why it's important to prodive all the details and not come across as a smart ###. Not trying to be a jerk to you about it.

4. LivingDatRoadLife

May 20, 2015
    Out of site out of mind
    I trifecta today I'm so relieve now old trainer got rid of me Sunday starting with new trainer Monday spent 3 days with him he really deserve the bonus

5. Highway101

Highway101 Road Train Member

Sep 19, 2011
    Fallon, Nevada
  6. LivingDatRoadLife

May 20, 2015
    Out of site out of mind
    Appreciate it now just searching for a instructor for tanker for my TNT phase

unholy7 Thanks this.
  7. CasanovaCruiser

CasanovaCruiser Road Train Member

Jun 2, 2015
    Indiana
    Instead of videotaping it and sending it to safety maybe try just telling the trainer that you'd like him to pay attention to your driving with the explanation that you care about your training. If that doesn't work then go to safety.
    I know this situation has passed but it seems unnecessary to get safety involved with something that could be fixed with a 5 minute conversation.

unholy7 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.