who hauls for WWE?

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by cannuck, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Smaggs

Smaggs Pie Crust

Apr 12, 2011
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I've physically set up the ring, lights and sound. No refs showed up. I remember the Undertaker, Triple H and one other guy that I didn't recognize... they stopped by during the process to say hello. Nice guys.

I used to work for a local Phoenix staging company. The crews that travel with WWE basically show you what to do and supervise... it was actually a cool job. Just ran out of work a while back.

I also did the same setups for Muse, The Eagles, Michael Buble and Lady Gaga... fun gigs. You don't usually meet anyone, but I'm there to work, not socialize.

My favorite gigs were Muse and The Eagles. The Muse crew was ###### and I got to look over the bass guitar gear (I'm a bass player) so that was cool.

I wanted Don Henley's drum set... The Eagles had a really awesome stage set and really cool equipment.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rensi69

rensi69 Bobtail Member

Jul 13, 2011
    mocksville, nc
    as i am one of the drivers for stagecall on the wwe tour i can tell you yes we dont make as much as the music tours but they make up for it in other areas, such as we dont live in our trucks they put us up in very nice hotels and we really only work 2 days a week unless it's a pay per view show in which we do them on sun. not to mention we have the best crew, staff, prodution out on the road. NEP hauls the tv trailers and screenworks does there vid trailer and our generator trailer, the rest are stagecalls, we have 4 o/o and the rest are co. drivers, but we are a very tight family out hear we work year round only time off is when the show goes over seas. as far as janco goes they are a good co. they had some kind of falling out but a couple of there drivers came on with us and stayed with the tour, i hope this has answered some of your questions bout us, oh and as far as ive herd WWE is very happy with our tour and has no plans on changing anything.. but it is a tour and tours are never set in stone forever so who knows, illl enjoy it till it ends and move on to another...as long as it isnt gagas tour lol

4. chopper103in

chopper103in Road Train Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Crossville,Tn
    i met a couple of stagecall drivers last summer doing a load in at lalapaloosa in chicago, nice bunch of guys that that worked together getting the trucks in and out of the makeshift dock
    i also had one stagecall driver come and help get me backed into a dock in nashville last december

5. SHO-TYME

SHO-TYME Road Train Member

Apr 20, 2011
    Dahlonega, GA
    I'm the guy who brings out stuff for Ellis every now and then.....:biggrin_25525:

hardrunner Thanks this.
  6. ts675

ts675 Bobtail Member

May 30, 2011
    Valparaiso,IN
    ok so I know noone is going to say what they make on these tours but are you paid mileage or a daily wage? That should keep it vague enough that someone could give me an idea if I truely want to pursue my opportunity. Thanks

7. tourcarp

tourcarp Bobtail Member

Jul 23, 2011
    Westfield, In
    The company that hauls for them now is Stage Call Corp. out of Arizona. They do have a website Stagecall.com if you are interested in applying. I am sure that there is no guarantee that you would get on that tour as they do several other tours as well. I am in entertainment transport and work for another one of the big companys that does this kind of work that is how I know this for sure. Usually around Feburary is the time to apply for these jobs as the companies are getting ready to staff up for the busy touring season. I understand that WWE is year round but that is just one account! All of the other Bands and touring productions tour hard in the summer and it starts to slow down again around November. Hope this answers your question.

8. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    Xtreme is now owned by Lessors Inc out of Eagan, MN. They won't have the leased Peterbilts anymore, they will drive brand new KW T700 tractors and brand new Utility trailers.

hardrunner Thanks this.
  9. hardrunner

hardrunner Bobtail Member

Dec 29, 2011
    danville,il
    Do you work for extreme?I got a job offer there today.

10. hardrunner

hardrunner Bobtail Member

Dec 29, 2011
    danville,il
    Do you know much about extreme?

11. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    I don't know much as they just became a part of Lessors. I can tell you the equipment is real good. There are new trucks for the Xtreme guys along with brand new trailers. Should be a good deal.

hardrunner Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.