who hauls for WWE?

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by cannuck, Jun 11, 2009.

1. hardrunner

hardrunner Bobtail Member

Dec 29, 2011
    danville,il
    Doing good over at extreme.real easy work.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    What your are you on?

4. Driverguy

Driverguy Bobtail Member

Aug 22, 2012
    Roadshow services starts at $114 per day. I think other companies start a lot higher.

5. wigglewagonpilot

wigglewagonpilot Bobtail Member

Oct 5, 2013
    $114 a day? I hope the others pay better.

6. usernamehere

usernamehere Bobtail Member

Jan 11, 2014
    We work for a Power only company now (no, it's not powersource and I'm not telling who.. lol) we have hauled new trailers, frac tanks, circus stuff, moving vans, military loads and other specialty trailers. We have also hauled trailers for Stagecall, Clark, Janco, Artisian, Shomotion and other big entertainment companies.. had the pleasure of doing Kid Rock's last two shows in GA and FL (yes the food is three times a day and you have to sleep cuz you drive at night).. did Paul McCartney in Seattle, WA, did UFC shows .. have done trade shows, theatrical shows.. and car shows.. have been on the road since Sept 2013.. not sure when we'll get home.. but it's our choice to stay out with this company, they keep us very busy and pay is great.. LOVE IT..

7. jmpalfla2000

jmpalfla2000 Bobtail Member

Oct 26, 2014
    I have 18 years doing rock and roll tours.....I worked for them all as a double driver...then as company driver...go to www.upstaging.com to start there the big boys the rest are run offs..but still good to work for ...for stage call to tight on everything paperwork etc. Janco is good 1-800-526-9085...or www.jancoltd.com there is so much I can tell u but to much typing and I hate typing good luck.

Shaggy Thanks this.
  8. jmpalfla2000

Oct 26, 2014
    plus u get overdrive pay...calling the load pay...lead driver pay

9. Shaggy

Shaggy Road Train Member

Sep 21, 2006
    FIGMO
    Interesting thread, First time reading it. For years, See Janco several times a month around my neck of the woods. Never knew it was a entertainment logistics outfit. Learn something new each day.

Looking over the qualifications too become a driver, No Ducking thanks.. Out 8-10 months, Oddly enough the only restriction, I couldn't get hired is never done OTR HAHAHHAAHA .....Appreciate the folks that do it

10. jmpalfla2000

Oct 26, 2014
    you can call each and every company and tell them I would like to get put on your double drivers list...that's when they have to drive straight through on a very long run that they have to fly drivers out to the show....they fly u out to the show you report to lead driver of the show he assigns you a truck u and the driver of the truck take turns driving till u get there then u fly back home...and when you sign up with 5 of the entertainment companys they keep u busy or you can just say no your busy when they call if u want to stay home

11. jmpalfla2000

Oct 26, 2014
    buy the way if your hauling freight get out of that...entertainment u drive at night(no traffic)you get there in the morning...stagehands unload your truck in like 20 mins your done all day till like 10pm...u eat very good food they pay for very very nice hotels swimming plenty of women...go back get loaded same load they load it you stap it.......or google Williston ND. trcking co work at the oilfields hauling frack water they will train u on the tankers....took home over 10,000 a month

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.