Work and sight seeing

Discussion in 'Prime' started by wolf71, May 13, 2016.

1. Chucktshoes

Chucktshoes Medium Load Member

May 23, 2014
    Memphis, TN
    It does help to live on a major freight lane. ;)

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. redoctober83

redoctober83 Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2013
    Seattle, wa
    Yes it does. Also, enterprise rent a car is your friend since they'll pick you up. I use them all the time when I'm down for a couple days and want some wheels. Most weekends you can get there weekend deal of $9.99/day rental. Otherwise for a small car I usually am spending $25-30/day. Basically the cost of a one way Uber ride someplace so why not get your own car instead?

A lot of times enterprise will work with you so you can return the car when they are closed or they'll let you park someplace and they'll come pick it up the next day they are open.

4. wolf71

wolf71 Light Load Member

Aug 24, 2014
    Springlake Nc
    We just know that we will be in the truck for most times. But those time weare close to things and have the time or make the time is gonna be awsome.
    We have already decided no majore time off for at least a year. Make sure we have money and money in business to handle time off. Sence we are going lease bills for business must be pai .

Subutai and FullMetalJacket Thank this.
  5. okmaybeno

okmaybeno Bobtail Member

Apr 5, 2014
    Lovington, NM
    You can definitely have some great experiences outside of work, even with minimal planning. As others have stated download the prime mobile app to your smartphone, for obvious reasons, and download the Trip Adviser App as well. When using Trip Adviser, you can either search a specific location in advance or you can use the "near me now" feature. I had a great find in Ocala, Fl with that and found out I was half a mile from a really great zip line park over an abandoned mining operation that struck water, lol.

In general, humans went to the moon, so if you want to explore and have a good time, there is no reason you can't make the situation work for you.

darthanubis and redoctober83 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.