Would prime hire me ?

Discussion in 'Prime' started by Thunderhorse, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Fajo

Fajo The Dark Knight

Jan 26, 2013
    Boise, ID
    No

darthanubis Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Prime-Mate

Prime-Mate Light Load Member

Dec 17, 2013
    Me thinks they see Green Horns as a threat, since driving a truck is not that complicated. I have trained many students and they pick it up in a few short weeks... Many professions take years to master. Truck driving, probably a month and your good to go. Its a joke, I hate that word professional truck driver, its only for those insecure about their choice of careers.......

nofreetime and darthanubis Thank this.
  4. darthanubis

darthanubis Heavy Load Member

Jun 26, 2015
    You know, when I first thought this, maybe first month of training, I thought I was being arrogant and tried to beat the idea in myself back. But to read it and know an accomplished drive feels the same way, feels good to know.

Thank you! I think you've sealed that theory shut. These guys are extremely insecure and feel threatened.

nofreetime Thanks this.
  5. Thunderhorse

Thunderhorse Bobtail Member

Dec 10, 2015
    Killeen tx
    Talked to a recruiter today, apparently they would hire me. Waiting on them to run background and all that good stuff.

Poacher Thanks this.
  6. skellr

skellr Road Train Member

Jul 17, 2011
    The Village, Portmeirion
    I did some reefer in TNT. I checked into one place and the lady said it was probably going to be 7 hours past my apointment before they could get me in. I just smiled and said OK. About halfway to the door she gave me a dock number and I was out of there in 30 min. people are strange.

7. Thunderhorse

Dec 10, 2015
    Killeen tx
    Well prime wants me to start on the 2nd of February. They seem pretty good to me so I think I might just go for it.

8. Poacher

Poacher Medium Load Member

Feb 8, 2013
    Arkansas
    Did you start?

9. Thunderhorse

Dec 10, 2015
    Killeen tx
    No, the orientation day got pushed back so now my start date is on the 9th and I'm leaving on the bus on Sunday.

10. Poacher

Poacher Medium Load Member

Feb 8, 2013
    Arkansas
    Well hows it going?

11. Thunderhorse

Dec 10, 2015
    Killeen tx
    Well funny thing, another company I really wanted to get on with called me earlier in the week and let me come to they're training so I ended up going to them. They were taking to long so I didn't think they were going to have a training spot available for me. But things change I guess and now I'm there.

Poacher and Chucktshoes Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.