YouTube media blitz?

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by JimDucan, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Night Prowler

Night Prowler Medium Load Member

Aug 9, 2013
    Temple, Texas
    Yea who knows maybe they beleve their own hipe...LOL,,,But if yer gonna spout company crap and drink the koolaid. Well ya might as well get paid some way ? Not sure I could ever be like that as Ive been there an done that. But my experience was in fast food management. And the only thing it got me was laid off so.......?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. JimDucan

JimDucan Medium Load Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Sometimes I can't believe this crap I read.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/332133176939690

14/88
    a term recognized by white supremists.

14 representing 14 words written by David Lane, "We must secure the existance of our people and a future for white children."

88 representing David Lane's 88 precepts, or sometimes the eighth letter in the alphabet (H), to represent Heil Hitler.

Dinomite and pete1 Thank this.
  4. JimDucan

JimDucan Medium Load Member

Mar 31, 2010
    [​IMG]

Just in case you think I am making this up. WTF?

joseph1135, Dinomite and Boardhauler Thank this.
  5. Montgomery

Montgomery Light Load Member

Sep 5, 2012
    Virginia
    It's actually a pretty good idea to look for people vlogging about things you might be interested in, whatever they are. Just need to find the honest ones.

That being said, I agree, and it's plain to see that some of those people are getting perks. It's about presenting a nice public image. What company wouldn't want to do that?

On the bodybuilding forums, where I spend some of my time, they are called "product pimping threads". The companies pay an individual, or at least provide sports supplements for free, as long as they agree to make a log of their usage of the supplement. So the individual gets money and/or free product, and the company gets exposure.

On the same forums, they have company "reps" who patrol the forums 24/7, looking for opportunities to promote their products. Some of them are open about who they work for, and some are not.

6. Sad_Panda

Sad_Panda Road Train Member

Dec 2, 2006
    People in the other thread are trying to say this is completely different from each other.

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children."

"We must secure the success of our Family and the future for Knight Drivers"

I need to start drinking more so I can agree with them. And ending both with Heil/Hail? Please.

7. UKJ

UKJ Heavy Load Member

Dec 28, 2014
    I've looked at my fair share of videos, luckily have missed a lot of the shill type videos, but I do notice many of them driving and making a video at the same, I hope they all get fired for that. That's extremely dangerous and stupid.

8. Voyager1968

Voyager1968 Road Train Member

Sep 11, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ
    If they're doing it handheld, then I agree. Otherwise, if they are using a dash mounted GoPro and activating it with the remote control, it's no different than changing a radio station or adjusting the squelch on a CB.

9. UKJ

UKJ Heavy Load Member

Dec 28, 2014
    Good Point, that may be what they're doing.

10. Hitchhiker

Hitchhiker Bobtail Member

Oct 22, 2013
    I know the real deal when I see it, and it's a video blog from a Canadian driver, a young guy who works for the same company in Manitoba that his dad worked at for years. This is the way it used to be... families in the business, doing a good day's work for a good day's pay. Check out his daily uploads: Trucker Josh VLOGS. They are not recruiting, lol. See the latest of his videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9Dd8pvcdww

Montgomery Thanks this.
  11. Night Prowler

Night Prowler Medium Load Member

Aug 9, 2013
    Temple, Texas
    I hope your not talking about drinking the company Koolaid !!!!LOL.
    I also watch trucker josh. Good person allround Id say.

Montgomery Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.