YouTube media blitz?

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by JimDucan, Dec 27, 2014.

1. DFS_TV

DFS_TV Bobtail Member

Apr 4, 2015
    Chicago, Illinois
    I'd like to come out and state my opinion on the whole post. As a producer of a show, I can personally state that not all trucking shows are fake, nor are all drivers "actors. The driver featured in my production has over 25 years of experience, over two different continents. I find it that a lot of truck drivers the make Youtube videos are atleast somewhat experienced, and do make these videos using remote controlled cameras, and not hand-held. However, there are always the few which are under-experienced, take a camera and go hand held, while driving down the interstate. Of course that isn't safe, nor legal, but it also displays a "different" side to the trucking industry.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2015
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. JimDucan

JimDucan Medium Load Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Heh, not "totally not company paid for" stickers on these trucks.

4. TNRebel

TNRebel Bobtail Member

Apr 6, 2015
    Knoxville, TN
    I know alot of YouTube Truckers and they don't plug their Companies on there as a matter of fact some of the Companies will terminate you for having a YouTube Presence and mentioning their names. Swift and Bar Nun are 2 companies that have terminated drivers for various reasons but it all comes down to they was on YouTube

5. Sad_Panda

Sad_Panda Road Train Member

Dec 2, 2006
    I guess someone from the Knight Nation page got fired from Knight and was forced to sign a non disclosure agreement. I guess it doesn't pay to mess up as a YouTube star.

Dinomite Thanks this.
  6. Sad_Panda

Dec 2, 2006

Now this is a Knight Video that's funny as hell.

7. Sad_Panda

Dec 2, 2006

Knight is bringing on more Youtube recruiters!

8. iceman32

iceman32 Medium Load Member

Sep 26, 2014
    YouTube is not what it used to be. If you want to find the real truth on anything, go to Liveleak. That site posts anything from Women's Beheadings to Compilation of Swift drivers ####ing up.

LindaPV Thanks this.
  9. G13Tomcat

G13Tomcat Road Train Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Ohio

yeah, live leak is cool also. this guy ^^ tells no lies, tho. true sh!@!

10. G13Tomcat

G13Tomcat Road Train Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Ohio
    @Sad_Panda . . what happened to your May 2015 post? Just wondering; no hate or flame. This thread got resurrected, and I can't get that video is all.

11. Sad_Panda

Dec 2, 2006
    That was a video of a Knight trainer kicking his trainee off the truck on the side of the interstate. It was rather funny.

G13Tomcat Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.