Trucking Jobs New Driver Jobs Flatbed Jobs Tanker Jobs Refrigerated Jobs Auto Hauler Jobs
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32
  1. #1
    Light Load Member ssccrab's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ottawa, KS
    Trucker?
    2 Years
    Age
    27
    Posts
    285
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked: 11 Times

    Fuse Box On Volvo VN670?? Where Is It??

    I'm trying to find the dang fuse box on my Volvo 670 (if there is one), but have had no luck. Would anyone here have any idea as to where I could find it? Thanks!


  2. #2
    Bobtail Member
    Member Since
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Siletz Or
    Trucker?
    6 Years
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 3 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by ssccrab View Post
    I'm trying to find the dang fuse box on my Volvo 670 (if there is one), but have had no luck. Would anyone here have any idea as to where I could find it? Thanks!
    Check behing the glove box for it, pull out the glove box then press the tabs on the side of the box at the rear.

  3. #3
    Light Load Member ssccrab's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ottawa, KS
    Trucker?
    2 Years
    Age
    27
    Posts
    285
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked: 11 Times
    Well, unfortunately, this one doesn't have a glove box, lol. However I did manage to find the fuse panel.

    If anyone else if having this problem and you can't find the fuses, pull out the cup holder in the center of the dash where the CB sits. You'll see 2 screws. Loosen these and you'll be able to pull up the whole panel, like a door. The CB sits on this panel. Right under it is the electrical center with the fuses and relays and other goodies. Thanks!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ssccrab For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    Bobtail Member
    Member Since
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Siletz Or
    Trucker?
    6 Years
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 3 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by ssccrab View Post
    Well, unfortunately, this one doesn't have a glove box, lol. However I did manage to find the fuse panel.

    If anyone else if having this problem and you can't find the fuses, pull out the cup holder in the center of the dash where the CB sits. You'll see 2 screws. Loosen these and you'll be able to pull up the whole panel, like a door. The CB sits on this panel. Right under it is the electrical center with the fuses and relays and other goodies. Thanks!
    Wasnt sure with the newer Volvos. The 99 and the 05 i drove both had the fuse box hid behind the Glove box.

  6. #5
    Light Load Member ssccrab's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ottawa, KS
    Trucker?
    2 Years
    Age
    27
    Posts
    285
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked: 11 Times
    Ahh, ok. I gotcha'. I assume the newer ones don't have a glove box, since mine, which I believe to be a year 07' VN670, doesn't have one. Sure am glad I found it though, lol. Thanks for replying man!

  7. #6
    Bobtail Member
    Member Since
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Siletz Or
    Trucker?
    6 Years
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 3 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by ssccrab View Post
    Ahh, ok. I gotcha'. I assume the newer ones don't have a glove box, since mine, which I believe to be a year 07' VN670, doesn't have one. Sure am glad I found it though, lol. Thanks for replying man!

    No problem. When i get back in the seat hopefully soon its gonna be a major culture shock to me. These newer rigs are just completely different then what i am used to.

  8. #7
    Road Train Member
    Member Since
    Apr 2009
    Location
    aircap, Ks.
    Trucker?
    WannaBe
    Age
    45
    Posts
    2,540
    Thanks
    706
    Thanked: 2,529 Times
    Yup, she right under where the cb sits. Two screws from the cup holder and lift her on up.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kansas For This Useful Post:


  10. #8
    Bobtail Member
    Member Since
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Siletz Or
    Trucker?
    6 Years
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 3 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by Kansas View Post
    Yup, she right under where the cb sits. Two screws from the cup holder and lift her on up.

    Dang, you know what, yer correct, now that you mentioned that i remember that the main fuse box is there but there were some of the larger breakers behind the Glove box. Cant believe i forgot that. My international had the fuse box behind the glove box.

  11. #9
    Bobtail Member
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Trucker?
    1 Year
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 0 Times

    Need a tail light

    My left real light is out. Blinks and brakes, but no tail/parking light. Can't find any at truck stops that match the plug. I'm almost afraid to drive at night now. It's only a matter of time.
    Anybody know if this is a special order item. I can't imagine that it is, but dang.

  12. #10
    Road Train Member josh.c's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Knoxville, Tn
    Trucker?
    10 Years
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,105
    Thanks
    803
    Thanked: 416 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by mc8174 View Post
    My left real light is out. Blinks and brakes, but no tail/parking light. Can't find any at truck stops that match the plug. I'm almost afraid to drive at night now. It's only a matter of time.
    Anybody know if this is a special order item. I can't imagine that it is, but dang.
    What does the light look like? Truck or trailer? What does the plug look like? Could you possibly take a picture?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •