Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Idaho, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming
The indeed.com average salary:
Andrus Transportation Services offers its employees the following benefits:
• Home on a Regular Basis, Our drivers are out 7-10 Days and Home 1.5 Days on average
• New PAY PACKAGE featuring credit for previous experience and previous LONGEVITY with former carriers.
• Six PAID HOLIDAYS a year.
• LONGEVITY BONUS – Solo drivers receive a QUARTERLY BONUS paid at .01 per mile driven that quarter after being employed one year. Team drivers also receive the Longevity bonus at .005 per mile driven per QUARTER after being employed for one year.
• We Offer Medical and Dental Benefits within 90 days of employment.
• A Rider Policy Is Available after 3 Months with signed permission from Andrus.
• Personal Fleet Manager
• Paid Vacation
• Mileage Bonus
• Idle Bonus
• Fuel Efficiency Bonus
• Detention Pay
• Drop Pay and Layover Pay
• National Level Pay for Regional Work
• Qualcomm & Transflow Systems
• Weekly Pay…Available on Your Comdata Card
• Electronic logs and Pre pass transponders on all tractors.