Dedicated/supply chain yard switcher play a critical role in our customer's transportation needs by ensuring the timely movement of trailers in and out of the docks on-site at the customer's location. Unlike some positions, this one gives you a better idea of the number of hours each week holds, which means you'll have a better idea of what to expect in every paycheck. And because you know your customers and their typical freight load, you'll never be surprised or slowed down by unusual shipments. CDL-A Dedicated Yard Switcher Benefits:
Ready to make a change? APPLY NOW to be an Averitt CDL-A Dedicated Yard Switcher!
- Competitive pay:
- Average $840 per week / $43,680 per year
- Starting pay of $21 per hour
- Top pay of $21.50 per hour reached after 6 months
- Average 40 hours per week
- Home daily
- Monday - Friday; 10 p.m. until 6:30 a.m.
- Drop & hook trailers as instructed from customer
- Safely maneuvering equipment with good backing skills
- Paid time off including 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Excellent insurance coverage that includes medical, prescription, dental, vision and hearing starting as low as $93.95/week for family plans and $36.95/week for individual plans
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Profit Sharing plan allowsyou to share in the rewards of our efforts, with a portion of our profits given back to you as monthly direct deposits into your retirement account
- Referral rewards - cash bonuses for referrals
- Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional truck driver jobs. Drivers can change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law .