Regional Flatbed CDL-A truck driver opportunities with a real career path, weekly home time & more advantages than anyone else can offer!
When you apply to be part of the Averitt team, you'll be blown away by everything that goes with our CDL-A driving opportunities. Yes, we offer great home time options, exceptional benefits and excellent equipment, but there's so much more!
For one, we promote from within. Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional truck driver jobs. Drivers can change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership. And how about our driver support specialists who make sure we're doing everything we can to help you succeed? The list truly goes on and on with perks and advantages that set Averitt far above other carriers. Want to get rewards beyond cents per mile? Averitt is the place for CDL-A drivers to get them.
Plus, tons of exclusive Averitt perks you will love:
- Average $1,440 in 5 days / $74,880 per year
- Home every week, averaging 55+ hours at home each week (90% of our regional flatbed drivers get home by noon on Saturdays)
- 15 state coverage, primarily South and Mid-Atlantic regions
- Load secure, tarp and stop pay
- Hauling mostly steel, lumber, and building materials
- Paid time off and 8 paid holidays
- Minimum Mile pay (makes every mile worthwhile - ask your recruiter for details!)
- Layover, breakdown, detention and per diem pay
- No-cap referral bonuses for all positions
- Paid orientation
- Hiring immediately
- Personal conveyance policy
- Uniform allotment to keep you riding in style
- Excellent, low-cost insurance benefits, including medical, prescription, dental, vision and hearing starting as low as $36.95/week for individuals and $93.95/week for families
- A career path that will take you where you want to go
- Profit-sharing program in which our profits are given back to you as monthly direct deposits into your retirement account
- Red Thinkin' Rewards - Earn gifts like iPads, laptops, TVs, vacations and more
See for yourself why 15%
of our driving force has been with the team for 20 years or more
- Short on experience? We have opportunities for drivers with as little as 4 months of verifiable tractor-trailer experience in the past year, or 6 months of verifiable in the past 5 years.
With everything from unique advantages and established benefits to career path options and training opportunities, Averitt Express encourages you to look beyond the basics! Join Averitt to find exactly what you want in your driving career - apply for Regional opportunities today!
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.