The Best Career On Wheels Just Got Better!
As part of our commitment to providing our team with competitive pay, great miles, and flexible home time, we are happy to announce an ALL NEW PAY SCALE!
Dependable and Steady Regional Flatbed Positions Available Immediately!
Pay & Bonuses
- All New Pay Scale - Guaranteed $1,200 per week
- $5,000 Sign-on Bonus - $500 first paycheck after orientation, then $500 each month until paid in full
- Competitive Mileage Pay - based on previous experience
- Performance Bonuses - mileage, idle, and fuel efficiency
- Longevity Bonus - quarterly 2 cpm bonus after one year of employment
- Accessorial Pay - detention, drop, and layover
- NEW Flatbed Seasonal Tarp Pay Policy
- Effective immediately, all tarped loads that deliver on or after December 15th through March 15th, and all loads that deliver on or after June 15th through September 15th, will be paid at $100.
- All tarped loads that deliver before or after these seasonal time frames, will be paid at the normal rate of $80.
- Insurance Coverage - medical, dental, and life insurance
- Paid Time Off - vacation, six paid holidays, and sick leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Satellite TV Available - free of charge to our drivers
Equipment and Support
- New Automatic Trucks - Freightliners and Volvos under 3 years old
- Fully Loaded - with premium interiors, ELSs, Prepass, Qualcomm, and Transflow
- Personal Fleet Manager - you'll be known by name at Andrus
Road and Home
- Regional Routes - Home Weekly!
- Monday through Friday work week
- Routes - expected delivery locations: Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Mississippi, Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, and Colorado
- Dependable Home Time - home on weekends!
- Rider Policy - after 3 months with Andrus' permission
- 1 year OTR experience required
- Valid Class A CDL
- At least 23 years old
- No DUI, DWI, or reckless driving charges in the last 5 years.
Texas Regional Flatbed Fleet - Weekly Guaranteed Pay
Texas Regional flatbed drivers are guaranteed $1,200 per week, assuming the driver is available to run a minimum of 5 days per calendar week (Sunday through Saturday). Generally, the Texas Regional Drivers will pick up and deliver loads on Monday through Friday of each week and will be home on weekends. There could be some occasional changes to these days, based on our customer's needs.
In the event of a catastrophic storm system, like the one we experienced in February of 2021 (where the entire state of Texas was shut down for a week), there will be modifications as follows to the Weekly Guaranteed Pay:
- Drivers will be paid $220 per day for the first two days when they are unable to drive due to weather. If the driver is shut down for more than two full days, normal company layover of $90.00 goes into effect on the third day. The max payout days per week for weather related downtime on our Texas Regional Fleet is 5 days total.
- Example: A truck is unable to move for 5 days due to treacherous roads:
- The first two day's pay will be $220 per day x 2 or $440.00 total.
- The following three days will pay at $90.00 per day (standard Andrus Layover pay) for a total of $270.
- The total weather-related layover pay for up to 5 days would be $710.
Apply today at
Or call (855) 459-0346