CDL-A Team Shuttle Truck Drivers with Averitt play an integral role in serving our customers by transporting LTL freight overnight between service centers throughout our network. Because most shuttle drivers rarely have to touch the freight itself, your job is as simple as dropping, hooking and getting back on the road. Team shuttle drivers are home weekly, which is more than just a little perk for a job like this one. Bring your co-driver with you OR we'll pair you with a compatible co-driver.
CDL-A Team Shuttle Truck Driver Benefits:
- $2,500 Sign-On Bonus for qualified drivers through February 28, 2019! ($1,250 after 90 days and $1,250 after 180 days!)
- Competitive pay starting at 65 CPM split for team shuttle drivers
- Weekly home time
- Paid time off including 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Excellent insurance coverage that includes medical, prescription, dental, vision and hearing starting as low as $81.70/week for family plans and $32.05/week for individual plans
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans with profit sharing that directs a portion of company profits into your retirement account
- Referral rewards - cash bonuses for referrals
- Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional truck driver jobs. Drivers can change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
From working with top-notch colleagues and learning new skills, to teaming up with people who take pride in their jobs (and yours) - once you get a taste of the Averitt culture, you'll want in for the long haul. In fact, more than 10% of our associates have been with us for more than 20 years.
Ready to make a change? APPLY NOW to be an Averitt CDL-A Team Shuttle Driver!
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.