Local Flat Bed Truck Drivers - Home Every Night - Minimum $1000 per Week - $1,000 Sign-on Bonus!
We are seeking professional Class A CDL Local Truck Drivers to haul Flat Bed, no flatbed experience necessary, will train. We offer flexible schedules, Home Daily PLUS Home Time on the Weekend, and Great Benefits to all our Drivers.
Join our team and get a $1,000 Sign-on bonus! All drivers home daily - guaranteed!
Our benefits are second to none for our CDL Class A Truck Drivers:
- •Guaranteed* $1,000 per week for our CDL Class A Flat Bed Housing Drivers OR 24% of the load
- •Health and Medical Insurance Available (after 90 days of employment)
- •Employer paid Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- •Great Home Time
- •Vacation & 5 Paid Holidays for all Company Truck Drivers
- •401k Plan
- •‘Stay-On’ Bonuses - $250 for 3 months, $500 for 6 months, $500 for 12 months & $750 for 24 months
- •Quarterly Safety and Performance Bonus
- •$3250.00 Referral bonus paid over 2 years
- •Tarp Pay $10.00 per Tarp – maximum $20.00 per load
- •One-on-one training with a safe, experienced company certified trainer.
- •Training will be completed solo, not as a team.
Our Class A CDL Truck Drivers MUST:
- •have a CDL Class A license
- •be 23 years of age or older
- •have 3 years verifiable employment records
- •have a SAFE DRIVING RECORD as a CDL Class A/Housing Truck Driver
- •and MUST Pass Pre-employment Physical & Drug Screen
We offer Flat Bed/Housing Training, no experience necessary! Newly licensed Class A CDL Truck Drivers, ask about our Student Training Program.
Call toll-free (855) 785-4281
Home Run, Inc., of Xenia, Ohio has been in the transportation industry since the 1920’s. Known as a reliable carrier providing Dedicated and Flatbed services, we continue to this day to deliver our customers' products on-time. One of our mission statements is to employ people committed to excellence and that is why we are seeking Professional Drivers to join our TEAM.
Guarantee* Minimum Gross pay $1000.00 per week once assigned a truck.
*In order to receive the guarantee, you must be available to work all 5 days and cannot refuse any loads that are dispatched to you that you could legally pick up and deliver.