BEACON BUILDING PRODUCTS IS HIRING A LOCAL CDL A/B IN Prescott, AZ! HOME EVERY NIGHT, OFF ON WEEKENDS, PAID HOLIDAYSWhat can I expect?
What will my day-to-day look like?
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Potential for Overtime
- Paid Time Off &Holidays
- Potential for training and certifications on an as needed basis
- Pre-inspect truck, load with materials and verify load for accuracy
- Set up job perimeters, inspect site to ensure a safe environment to unload
- Guide helper to ensure safe unloading
- Communicate regularly with dispatcher to ensure timely product delivery at job site
- Communicate potential on-site hazards to branch management
- Keep logbook up-to-date at all times
- Adhere to and understand safety policies and regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- CDL Class A driver license in good standing
- Drivers must be 21 years of age or older
- Should be comfortable driving a manual transmission truck and operate heavy equipment for unloading
- Must be able to lift 75+ lbs as necessary
- Operate a Forklift or Moffett.
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in all weather conditions
- The ideal candidate will always put safety first and will always wear appropriate PPE
- Should prefer working in a team environment but be comfortable working on independent tasks
- Experience handling building materials
- Forklift Experience
- Knuckle Boom and/or Moffett experience highly preferred
- Prefer 12 months of prior and verifiable commercial driving experience.
Beacon's competitive advantage
is our people and our value proposition is the differentiator. -- Christopher Harrison
Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer