CDL Driver set your GPS on a road to success with Beacon!
We are currently seeking a CDL A Driver for our Panama City, FLlocation to ensure the accurate, efficient, and safe delivery of merchandise to job sites.We offer a competitive pay and full Benefits! Local deliveries.
Beacon Building Products, Inc. is one of the largest distributors of residential and non-residential roofing and complementary building products in North America. Beacon currently has over 500 locations in 50 US states and 6 Canadian provinces and more than 8,000 employees. We are known throughout the building supply industry for having quality people, quality service and quality building products.The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
Safety is our #1 Priority!!! FMCSA Clearinghouse - Have you registered? An Equal Opportunity Employer https://www.becn.com/one-beacon
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License.
- Minimum of 1 year experience driving a commercial motor vehicle or proof of completion from an approved driving school.
- Boom crane experience. NCCCO certification a BIG plus.
- Satisfactory driving record per Company policy.
- Must pass all DOT requirements including physical examination and drug screen.
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds.
- Forklift experience.
- Team player with good customer service skills.
- Ability to read, speak and write the English language.
- CDL drivers are subject to DOT random drug and alcohol tests.
- Must have reliable transportation to work each day.
- Must be able to physically and safely deliver products with a Boom.
Beacon's competitive advantage
is our people and our value proposition is the differentiator. -- Christopher Harrison
Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer