Drive Strong with Parkway
At Parkway our Owner Operators haul the goods our nation needs. We keep grocery stores stocked and freight moving across the U.S., all while providing our Owner Operators with great pay and home time.
Do your part in keeping America supplied and join Parkway.
*Earn an additional $22,700 average per year *with qualifying miles
Texas Only Runs, Home Daily. Run for one of the biggest grocery store companies in Texas!
Top Earners making $250K+ Per Year!
- NEW PAY INCREASE EFFECTIVE 5/6/21 - Call a recruiter to find out how you can add a big bonus to your bottom line!
- 2,800 to 3,200 miles/week - paid loaded or empty
- Fuel Cards and Discounts
- Paid Permits and Plates
- Michelin Tire Discounts at nearly wholesale prices
- Drivewyze to bypass weigh stations
- Optional Insurance
- Home Daily in Texas
- OTR Runs - Home Weekly
Talk to a recruiter now! (855) 933-1725
- CDL-A | 21 years or older
- 1 year tractor trailer experience in the last 3 years
- Must live in Texas
- No DWI's in 7 years
- No more than 3 moving violations, tickets, or accidents combined
- No drug test violations
- 2008 or newer tractor
- DOT inspection 30 days or newer
- TX Title or Willingness to Title in TX
About Parkway Transportation
Parkway Transport began in 1982 with the intent of becoming a premier asset light produce carrier.
Following deregulation of Texas freight in 1985, Parkway expanded and began intrastate commerce trucking.
Parkway's for-hire customers provide outbound lane destinations to the west coast that allow Parkway to support the largest grocery store company in Texas.
We also provide intrastate backhaul support within the state of Texas.
Parkway's main hub is in Kirby, Texas. Parkway has additional satellite terminals in Grand Prairie and Laredo, TX providing day cab services to our external customers in Dallas/FTW, San Antonio and Laredo markets.
Parkway's innovative strategies attract and retain our contractors.
The shrinking driver pool has created aggressive competition for the experienced independent contractor. We continue to re-engineer ourselves to meet the needs of our customers and Owner Operators.