- Minimum 22 years of age.
- Certified CDL School within the last 60 months.
- 4 months verifiable OTR experience in last 12 OR 12 months verifiable OTR in past 84 months.
- Have a stable verifiable work history.
- No DUI or DWI convictions in the past 7 years.
- No positive drug screens.
- No DOT preventable accidents in the past 18 months.
- Have an acceptable driving record as reflected by MVR
- Have a valid Class A CDL
Meet DOT requirements and be able to pass DOT physical and drug screen tests, both of which are paid for by the company.