NO SAP DRIVERS
- Home weekly for a 34 hour restart, (we don't guarantee weekends)
- $1400-$1600 per week!! Our top performers are grossing $2,400-$2,500 per week
- Driver unload using rollers
- Average 600-800 miles a week and 3 loads per week; Drivers can make less depending on their availability, these numbers are all Gross based.
- Deliver to stores in IL, WI, IN, MI
- New Hires assigned to truck upon completing Orientation. Driver needs to have 2 weeks’ worth of supplies when they arrive to orientation. Once they are active, they will be sent directly to Joliet, IL to report for training.
* Driver required to complete two training days with trainer, will be following in their assigned truck, will not ride along. Pay is $150 per day.
* Local based driver must park trucks at either Markham Terminal or Dollar Tree Joliet DC, no parking at their homes
- What shift will I work? You’ll be expect to be available Sunday through Saturday, once on the account, we’ll be able to give you a better idea of what days of the week you’ll be working.
Pay scale is based on verified experience
• Unload Pay $245
• Stop Paying $25
• Backhaul Pay $70 Minimum Requirements:
- Valid Class A CDL
- 3 months experience in the last 3 years - Can have up to 5 jobs in the last 3 years
- 2 years experience - Can have up to 7 jobs in the last 3 years
- Local experience counts as long as it is TT 40 ft or greater!
- Truck driving school/training doesn’t count as experience. A driver has to have a full 3 months with one carrier to qualify as a first seat driver