Tired of the “Pay Per Mile Roller Coaster”? One week you’re up, the next week down, and when you’re down the bills don’t get paid!
At ShipEX Transport we want your ride with us to be smooth, take away the worries of all the ups and downs, by knowing what you are going to be paid each week guaranteed, to provide for you and your family. In return we count on our drivers to be the “Best of the Best” From servicing our customers to being part of the safest fleet on the road.
ShipEX has very consistent freight lanes and miles for you to drive, as well as the newest fleet of 2017, 2018, and 2019 Freightliner Cascadia’s and Volvo 780’s and 860’s in the industry. We understand it take more than just the best pay and equipment to keep our drivers safe and happy, At ShipEX we cover 100% of our driver’s medical benefits, as well as make home time something that you and your family can plan on. Be part of our family and not just a number. At ShipEX, We Deliver What Matters!
Here are the benefits that you can enjoy being part of ShipEX Transport!
What ShipEX is looking for in a driver:
- Starting Salary of $60,000 per year! That is $5,000 a month, $1154 a week (less applicable State and Federal taxes). Guaranteed!! The salary will start on your first day of our two-day orientation. This pay is guaranteed regardless of weather delays, being detained at shippers or receivers, bad freight areas, equipment issues and scheduled home time.
- We pay 100% of our driver’s Medical insurance premiums. (we do have spouse and family insurance as well as Dental, Vision and Disability coverage plans that are paid for by the driver if needed).
- Life Insurance policy for $10,000 paid by the company for every driver.
- Quarterly extra mileage and safety bonuses.
- Paid Home Time. (1 day off for each week that you stay out)
- Free Rider and Pet Program.
- A Safe, dependable driver with trip planning skills
- Solid work history for the last 3 years.
- All Commercial driving history for the last 10 years must be disclosed.
- No more than 7 jobs in the last 3 years.
- 18 months Verifiable Tractor Trailer Experience, (must include Over the Road Experience)
- A good Motor Vehicle driving record.
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years in a commercial or personal vehicle.
- No More than 3 preventable or non-preventable accidents in the last 3 years.
- Criminal background must be disclosed on any convictions or pending charges on your adult record. (To be reviewed by Sr. Management and Safety department)
Call Today (855) 338-8589
To be put on our waiting list today!